question about Kudzu rescue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry about this double post. I noticed I somehow erased most of my "title" so it just says "q"!

Hello...I've been thinking about ordering Kudzu rescue from this site. However, I do not want my husband to know what I am ordering. I know the site says "descreet" shipping, but what about the label on the bottle. I can't read it. Does it say it's a supplement for alcohol cravings and such? I don't want him to know I have relapsed and have been trying to recover. He will truly freak out.

I suppose I can also tell him it's some supplement to help with quitting smoking cravings, or a natural sleep aid.

Also, how long does it take to get once I've ordered?

Thanks
    flower

Hi Flower,
    The label on the bottle says "Herbal Recovery and Immunity Support - Dietary Supplement". At the bottom, in small letters, it says "Formulated for - and endorsed by - the My Way Out Alcohol Recovery Program." On the back it explains that it is used for "alcohol cessation" and to "decrease alcohol craving".

The mailing packaging the bottle comes in is discreet. If you don't think your husband will open a package addressed to you, you could pour the capsules into another bottle or rip off the label. Of course, some day it would be great to be able to be honest with him, but do what you need to do for now!

It comes quickly after you order...Three business days in the US as I recall. Good Luck!!!!
    "When she enjoyed her drinking she couldn't control it, and when she controlled it, she couldn't enjoy it." (from The Big Book)

Comment

You can order the bottles UN-labelled. I did it, and they came in white plastic containers with nothing written on them.
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Kudzu

I ordered Kudzu, took 3 a day for 3 weeks and nothing. It didn't affect me in anyway. It didn't reduce my cravings or anything. I really wanted it to work.

Comment

I think you can take 3 a day. For me, it helped at first, but lost effect after a couple weeks. It only diminished the cravings a little. But it has been proven to help many people. Most studies show that people (and rats) simply drink less on it, not that they stop drinking.
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
          X