• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milk Thistle -- Detox symptoms?

Good luck, Jessie! Keep us posted

Comment

4MyHealth;889427 wrote: Ringing, what is cyclycly? thanks!
      cyclically. As in a cycle.
      Go before that fire there, at the altar of your heart
      That fire of who you really are and be consumed by it fully
      Surrender everything into the fire of that love until you are one with that love. You ARE that love.
      Tilak Pyle Altar of the Heart

Comment

Hi Eeveryone Sorry i didn't get back to you's sooner.I did get my blood work results back last thursday.My doctor told me that my liver enzymes did come down to almost the normal level,This was good new's to me. But he also told me that he recieved the ultra sound results from the hosiptal and said to me that I don't have cirrosiss of the liver.But and this is a big BUT he said the ultra sound showed that my liver is slowly changing,Toward's the START of cirrosiss of the liver,So he told me if i don't stop drinking i will have cirrosiss of the liver in the near future there's no doubt in his mind! He is a older man and said to me he has seen this many of time's in men and women and the outcome is most certain to happen if i continue to drink my self to death.Now if you would have told me this in my 20's i would have said to you WHO me your flucking nut's and would order another shot of whiskey. Now i started to drink in high school 15 yr's old 45 yr's old today.All i can say is im taking this new's as a death sentence i MUST not mess with this bull shit booze anymore.And as far as the distilled water story go's a women told me it has no in inpureties in it bascally like boiling the water before you drink it for sanatary reasons,Any way my doc said it was bs and milk thistle he laughed at but said it couldn't hurt me.So today i have 24 day's and have no desire to check out! Hell im only 45 so much life ahead and so much new possibilities WHY would i ever drink again?The only reason i can come up with is slow sucide and that ant ME! GOOD LUCK TO ALL THAT'S TRYING TO SAVE THERE LIFE'S AND LIVE A BETTER AND HEALTHIER WAY OF LIFE! TRUCKER

Comment

This is the latest information by the Mayo Clinic on Milk Thistle...

Milk thistle (Silybum marianum) - MayoClinic.com
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Easy way to take Milk Thistle is to buy Milk Thistle chewing gums. You can find it online as Herb Chewing Gums.

Comment

techie;899288 wrote: This is the latest information by the Mayo Clinic on Milk Thistle...

Milk thistle (Silybum marianum) - MayoClinic.com
              This article should raise some eyebrows, at least it did for me. One, the research on the study at Mayos site said that all studies were too small or inconclusive to determine whether milk thistle has any true benefits as far liver repair.

As for myself, I am past the point of having detox symptoms. but I have a stomach pain, nausea, diarrhea when I take milk thistle as directed on the label. This does not happen if I do not take the milk thistle. I don't know if I should take it or not

fragileflower

Comment

Fragile- Maybe you are allergic to milk thistle...? I've never had any problems with it.
                It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Hi Fragile Flower. I copied this from "WEB MD". Sounds like you are having the "side effects" from Milk Thistle. I cannot take it, as I have a ragweed allergy. Your liver should heal on its own as long as you abstain.

Does Milk Thistle Have Any Side Effects?

Usually, milk thistle causes few, if any, side effects. Studies show that it?s safe when taken for up to 41 months.

Milk thistle may cause diarrhea. More rarely, it may cause nausea, bloating, gas, and upset stomach.

Women who are breastfeeding or pregnant should avoid using milk thistle.

If you have a ragweed allergy, you should also avoid milk thistle. Milk thistle may cause a rash or lead to severe allergic reaction.

Since milk thistle may mimic the effects of estrogen, some women should avoid this herb. This includes women who have fibroid tumors or endometriosis. Additionally, women with breast, uterine, and ovarian cancers should not take milk thistle.

Take Care, Miss O.
                  Miss October :blinkylove:

Comment

Working...
                  X