Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr. Bernie Siegel free telecast replay

Event: July 1 9 PM Eastern

This is only for 48 hours. Listen from the internet.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

I hoped more people would look at this. He's renowned for his work with healing from the spirit/soul aspect. He retired from being a surgeon to to talking so he could reach more people in his efforts. Fascinating guy. Lots of work with cancer patients. Successful work.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

greeneyes;900498 wrote: I hoped more people would look at this. He's renowned for his work with healing from the spirit/soul aspect. He retired from being a surgeon to to talking so he could reach more people in his efforts. Fascinating guy. Lots of work with cancer patients. Successful work.
      Thanks Greenie. Interesting. I am familiar with his work!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Thanks Greenie,

I'm listening now

I've just completed the 3rd week of a 12 week Teleseminar 'Recession Proof Your Health' on
        Inner Healing Compass Teleseminar Intensive Also very worthwhile - wonderful speakers!
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

I had a listen last night. Can't beat the power of positive thinking! It creates miracles!!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
          X