detox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

detox

Hi I eat pretty healthily but I would really like to do a mini detox over the weekend. I looked on the internet but the amount of info is overwhelming!
    I was thinking along the lines of vegetable smoothies, i.e. chucking a whole load into the blender but my biggest fear is that Im continuously starving! (I do have a big appetite)

Has anyone got any experiences to share about this or any tips?

Chill
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

detox

CG,

I'm surprised noone has any detox tips. I know our local health food store has detox kits, although I've never done one. I would love to do a detox, sounds like a good idea. Fruit and Veggie smoothies sound great. Basically stay away from the Carbs, red meat, sugar, processed foods, sodium...etc. Let me know what you come up with. Even if you do it for a day, I'll be interested to know. Good luck.

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

detox

I would be into doing this...Chilly maybe if you post it in general, more peeps will see it...I have been threatening to do this for a long time...
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

detox

Sheri to the rescue, thanks so much hon x

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

detox

Sheri you are a star! There is load on "thinking of doing a cleanse" thread,
          Thank you thank you x
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

detox

Chilly, let me know when you are starting and yer plan will ya?

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

detox

Oxy Powder

Oxy-Powder is a scientifically formulated, all natural oxygen colon cleanser used to safely relieve the bloating, gas and constipation associated with an unhealthy diet.This is a powerful colon cleansing product that actively releases small amounts of cleansing oxygen in your large intestine.You can take Oxy Powder which helps you to detoxify your body without dangerous side effects.It is available at Oxy Powder Website

Comment

detox

:spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam:

Comment

detox

Zenny not you Sweetie, its directed at Tarundeep!
                  AF - JAN 1st 2010
                  NF - May 1996

Comment

detox

I just read a book called Clean: The Revolutionary Program to Restore the Body's Natual Ability to Heal Itself, by Alejandro Junger, M.D. He was on Oprah or Dr. Phil a couple of weeks ago, I forget which. Actually I think it was Martha Stewart. It describes a 3 week cleanse-lots of really healthy foods, smoothies, juices, stuff like quinoa. Martha had just finished 2 weeks and said her pants were getting looser! Anyway, it's a pretty good read, I've made a couple of the smoothies using almond milk as he suggests-yummy!

Ann

Comment

detox

Chill,
                      The Liver Cleansing Diet, by Sandra Cabot, M.D. is a wonderful detox, with juicer recipes and a total way to detox. My husband and I followed this diet/detox last year, and a friend noticed a glow about us. We both felt so good, it was in the middle of winter, a tough time in our area. Lots of work, though. The book is online and there is a site, so if you get a chance and are interested, check it out.
                      Formerly known as redhibiscus

Comment

detox

Star - do you know I have this book! I bought it 6 years ago because I thought if I followed it I could still carry on drinking & my liver would be fine.... The things we convince ourselves of are unbelievable! Thank you for the reminder, I shall go dig it out....
                        AF - JAN 1st 2010
                        NF - May 1996

Comment

Working...
                        X