Calming Tulsi Tea at Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up on this organic tea. It's calming and without caffeine. So, if you're like me and did all your drinking at night, it's a super replacement that won't keep you awake. Check it out at Dr. Joseph Mercola's website. It's cool too because it supports small, organic farmers in India -- a way to help yourself, help small farmers and help the environment. You can also get it through Amazon.

Glad someone else likes the tulsi tea.
    My fav is with chai masala. I knew I'd hit on something when (after a month of abstenance) I returned from a dental appointment looking forward to my Tulsi tea instead of wine!!

Comment

Isn't it the best?! I've only tried the original which is outstanding to me. I love Chai tea, though, and get it every time I eat at my favorite Indian restaurant. So, I'll have to try it - thanks for the information!

Comment

Choochie;980388 wrote: Isn't it the best?! I've only tried the original which is outstanding to me. I love Chai tea, though, and get it every time I eat at my favorite Indian restaurant. So, I'll have to try it - thanks for the information!
        The Lemon Ginger is my favourite!
        Coco

Comment

my cousin recommended this too, i will try it!

thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X