Kudzu finally!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kudzu finally!

My Kudzu has arrived. I know I sound like a complete ninny but I am always nervous about taking stuff. How much should I start taking? Any advice or experiences greatly appreciated

Kudzu finally!

I take 1000 mg 3 times a day, same with L-Glutamine.

I hope the Kudzu works for you. I've been taking it since November and have found it really helpful at undercutting my cravings, which have gone from being completely OVERWHELMING to manageable.
    Alcohol Free since 11/29/10!

Comment

Kudzu finally!

chartreuse_lily;1040261 wrote: I take 1000 mg 3 times a day, same with L-Glutamine.

I hope the Kudzu works for you. I've been taking it since November and have found it really helpful at undercutting my cravings, which have gone from being completely OVERWHELMING to manageable.
      I agree with this.

I am on 3000 a day as well. Three pills 1000 each, morning, afternoon, at night.

I've read around here that Kudzu doesn't help with cravings, that it is really more of an herb that will keep you from drinking as much when you actually do drink on it... for instance, if you do slip and drink, you will get drunk a lot faster.

I don't know about that, and I don't intend to slip at this point, but I've had such a firm resolve in the past two weeks -- oh, sure, there have been moments of temptation -- but for me, personally, it really does seem to be helping with cravings.

As chartreuse_lily says, from "overwhelming to manageable." That is how I feel.

Comment

Kudzu finally!

Thank you lily and sona, I'll keep you posted.

Comment

Kudzu finally!

Update

Have been taking the kudzu for a week now, I haven't been drinking as I have promised myself not to drink alone and mod on social occasions, of which there have been none since my weekend away almost two weeks ago.

I have been feeling really good and not had any major cravings at all, tbh, I don't know if it's down to the kudzu or not but it is certainly not doing any harm. I also feel quite positive and energetic, but again, I don't know if it's the kudzu or my natural exuberance

Comment

Kudzu finally!

Good stuff fighting back don't know much about kudzu but glad to see it working for you
            AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

Working...
            X