Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ordering kudzu...questions!

Hi,

I have bought Kudzu from the Vitamin Shoppe but it doesn't seem to be working . I've read on this site that Kudzu rescue from this site works the best....I've also read somewhere that Planetary Formulas Kudzu is decent...does anyone know???

If I do order it from MWO, I have some questions:

What does the outside of the package say? I don't want my family to know what I am ordering...don't want it to say anything about alcoholism or anything like that.

How long does one bottle last? If you take it three times a day at least at first?

Most importantly, how long does it take to ship? I live in FL. I am moving in a few weeks and need it before I move...

Thanks,
    fragileflower

all the products ordered from this site say on the bottle for recovery but the kudzu does say alcohol recovery. The package they are shipped in does not so you could empty the bottle into another container.
    AL Free since Jan. 28 2011

Comment

I got Kudzu tea. I'd have to check the source, however.

Pros: the 'real deal' of pulverized root.

Cons: the particular brand I bought...the teabags were too porous and Kudzu dust goes everywhere!

Finally: if you try the Kudzu tea, I find it best to combine it with a Chamomile tea or similar and v e r y g e n t l y remove it from the cup so the tea bag doesn't break open!

Let me know if you want me to find the brand I bought. (The bag said nothing about its 'medicinal purposes', BTW.)
      "The Pessimist complains about the wind; the Optimist expects it to change; the Realist adjusts the sails."

—William A. Ward

Comment

Working...
      X