Xylitol for healthy teeth gums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Southern California, they add flourine to the tap water. I put a whole house filter in so I could avoid it. I know the water is better now because I can use straight tap to fill my aquarium, whereas before it would kill the fish. Tells ya something about the water quality, doesn't it? Chlorine, Fluorine, etc.

Comment

My dentist recommended the Green Beaver!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Bruunhilde;1067673 wrote: I've read that fluorine is a waste byproduct of industrial processing, and that it interferes with thyroid function.
        That's right Bruun! Don't remember it's origin of purpose though.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Isolde;1067742 wrote: Yup, I've also heard horrendous things about fluoride and avoid it like the plague.

I used to use xylitol as a sweetener but didn't care for it. It didn't really have a sweet taste, to me. Maybe it was just the brand. I found a brand of Stevia that I really like and that is incredibly cost effective, so I'm sticking w/that for the time being. At least I'm getting the xylitol in my toothpaste!

And RC, Green Beaver is hilarious! :H
          I have found some great tasting stevia products too. My only suspicion with stevia is that it could compromise intestinal flora balance. I think it has to be over used to upset the balance or a person's system is already severely compromised.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

techie;1067787 wrote: My dentist recommended the Green Beaver!
            Perfect seeing as you are partial to green.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
            X