Free Seed Exchange Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Seed Exchange Site

Received this in an email today. I haven't checked it out thoroughly but trust the source who sent the link and there looks to be some valuable information links as well. If anyone has similar links to add that would be great!
    - FREE Seed Savers Exchange - Trade, Swap & Sell Seeds for FREE! HeriloomSeedSwap.com

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Free Seed Exchange Site

I couldn't get to the site, the error said Access to this link, classified as Illegal/Questionable, has been filtered

Comment

Free Seed Exchange Site

That's weird Bruun. Reading that brings out conspiracy girl. grrrr
      Try putting this in the address bar:
      "http://www.heirloomseedswap.com/"
      Don't include the quotation marks though.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Free Seed Exchange Site

This seems really cool. I unforunately don't have anything to trade but I might getting something that is for sale.

Comment

Free Seed Exchange Site

Too Cool, RC! Thanks a ton. I just bought a bunch of Jack in the Pulpit plants, am going to get somemore of the wildflower/endangered seedlings they have. Many grow wild up at the cabin. You HAVE to come back sometime in the spring, dear girl!!:l
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Free Seed Exchange Site

Hey Ruby, glad you found what you were looking for. I think I have jack in the pulpit growing like wildfire at the bottom of my property. Their seeds are a pain in the butt. They have prongs on them and make a mess in Magda's fur.
            Did anyone see a post on this thread from Evey yesterday. I went reply last night and it was gone!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Free Seed Exchange Site

RC, still shows Bank Notification Access to this link, classified as Illegal/Questionable, has been filtered.

This could very well be the firewall from my company, but I'd find a seed exchange site to be okay since I can access pharmacy sites like Alldaychemist and MWO. I cannot access Facebook and other sites including blogs, so this could fall into a blocked category. Normally I don't get the illegal/questionable error tho. Weird. I have a conspiracy girl in me too!

I CAN get to this site tho... Seed Savers Exchange - Saving Heirlooms and others.

Comment

Working...
              X