HELP....IRRITABLE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP....IRRITABLE!

PLEASE, is there ANYTHING you can take to help with irritability...I'm making everyone hate me....
    Keep in mind I'm broke and uninsured....

Thank you!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I'm lost, I've gone to look for myself, so if I get back before I return, Please ask me to wait.

HELP....IRRITABLE!

hi i am sorry to hear that you have irritability but i dont know nothing who can help you please be
    patient it will pass we all when throuhg some secondary effect and after few days it dessapear.
    good luck beleive it will be better soon.

papou from canada

Comment

HELP....IRRITABLE!

I would recommend GABA and lithium orotate, worked for me both can be found in health food stores.

Good Luck.
      Enlightened by MWO

Comment

HELP....IRRITABLE!

Also, Evening Primrose oil. I have found them to be invaluable in evening out my temperment.
        While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us.
        Benjamin Franklin

Comment

HELP....IRRITABLE!

Lithium orotate reduced my irritability by half. In fact that was one of the most striking features of it. Its very cheap. Take a look at my thread Lo again for order details etc.
          I am a sobriety tart. AA/Smart/RR philosophy, meds/diet/exercise/prayer,rabbbits feet/four leaf clovers/horseshoes. Yes please.I will have them all thank you very much.Bring them on

There is no way the bottle is going to be stronger than I am.

Comment

HELP....IRRITABLE!

Hi Cope. What your describing irritable is normal when we stop using any drug alcohol,smoking,caffeine etc, I don't have any experience with Lithium orotate i would google it. I try to alway's eat a well balence diet and i take b-100 and calcium, magnesium,zinc these are all good for improving the nervous system.Try to avoid soda with caffeine... That will make you more nervous/anxious and irritable. Try eating some chocolate and a hot bubble bath might help.It's a shame you can't get to a doctor to help you threw this process with some med's for a short period of time.I no for me when i get pissed off or frustrated a drink seem's to be the answer NOT all that does is leave me with depression and despair. Wishing you all the best! Trucker

Comment

HELP....IRRITABLE!

I took GABA when I first quit and still do when I'm feeling "gritchy". It really helps me!
              The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

HELP....IRRITABLE!

Ok since it's obvious money is critical at the moment and supplements are more expensive(I don't advise buying poor quality cuz it's cheaper)--you can buy a tea made by Celestial Seasonings called Tension Tamer("Extra" if you can find it)--double or triple the bag. Sleepytime(Extra)can be blended with it too. Start with 2 bags and feel your way. Also force yourself to do some exercise to increase the endorphins. Hope that helps.
                ps if you have daisy allergies-this has chamomile
                Try to find Valerian tea and choke it down--it does have a vile smell.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

HELP....IRRITABLE!

Thanks

Thanks for all the suggestions. I hope to scrape something together to but some vitamins but crap...I need gas to try and work. Maybe I can raid my dad's vitamin cabnet or something.

Thanks, now I know what I can keep my eye out for.

P.S. I do have B complex and B-1 (Thiamin) vitamins from the first time I went through this and I've been pretty good at taking it every day lately...hope it helps.
                  I'm lost, I've gone to look for myself, so if I get back before I return, Please ask me to wait.

Comment

HELP....IRRITABLE!

Hi Cope. Yes when i was in the detox hospital B-1 Thiamin was one of the vitamin's they made sure they gave me, It's great for your nerve's/shake's i was shaking so much my hand writeing looked like scrible scrable, Anyway's hope your feeling better.Trucker

Comment

HELP....IRRITABLE!

I guess I could be worse but my outlashings are unpredictable and yet....justified in my mind. It's odd though that I only (like many others) only lash out at the person I'm closest to. I have many reasons for that but I could write all day venting it so I'll bite my tounge. It's about 3:40 am here, I wish I had meds. I gotta try to sleep....eventually.
                      Thanks Trucker

Comment

Working...
                      X