The Fat Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Fat Thread

That hot dog would have been perfect for loading. Loading means getting in alot of fats (not necessarily nitrates tho) and carbs to get you through the first week of VLCD (very low calorie dieting) easier. Or that's what I've determined so far. I haven't started yet.

I spend about ten years working up a liking for fish, and sometimes still struggle. I would go out to dinner on business to a really nice place and order the fish, because I knew having GOOD fish done up by a chef would give me the best opportunity for liking it. It took a long time for me to like it at home and now I do, but only sockeye salmon, prawns and some fish steaks (very very fresh).

Comment

The Fat Thread

Bruun...

Sockeye Salmon???? Never heard of it. Where do you live?

Comment

The Fat Thread

Sockeye salmon is from Alaska, wild. I'm on the west coast.

Comment

The Fat Thread

HCG and the liver

Checking out Youtube.com tonight for HCG info, found this video which was very interesting.

If I could figure out how to paste an image here .... let's see if I can. Nope, but I'll tell you it was someone's labs. The labs are shown in the link below tho, if you're interested enough to check.

I was worried about my liver enzymes, so saw in this video this person's liver enzymes went DOWN after HCG. Good debriefing of Dr Oz's segment on this, if the Youtuber is correct, and I think he is based on my own research, Dr Oz's guests aren't always up to snuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxDfe9ZSI-k&feature=player_profilepage[/video]]YouTube - The Dr Oz Show - segment clips on the hCG diet (Simeons Protocol) - w/editorial commentary

Comment

The Fat Thread

I have several friends who did it, with great success for oh, 6-8 month.s After that, they all gained it all back. I had bought all the stuff to start the HCG diet just after I started the L-Glutamine, All-One, etc. routine. Since I started losing weight pretty quickly after that, I never did the HCG deal. Still have all the drops! My friends accuse me of being so afraid of the rigors of HCG that I just got skinny.:H
            "Wherever you are is the entry point." --Kabir

Comment

The Fat Thread

That's how I was hoping to lose many pounds by cutting my alcohol intake in half - but it didn't dent my weight. Good for you, Thread!

Now on HCG, I'm finding it easier to go AF, not sure why. If it's a mindset, or is it possible that when I go off the HCG the AL cravings will hit harder?

I'm basically a guinea hen (vs pig) for the novel (to me) concept that HCG may inhibit AL cravings along with appetite. I should post this on my thread instead. Anyways, we'll see about that in a few weeks. I'm not planning to stay on it for months but to use it as a kick-start here and there if needed.

PS Do your friends know you cut out AL?

Comment

The Fat Thread

Spam reported.

Tracy

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X