Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The confusing business of all these supplements..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!

I was just browsing throughout this forum and I don't really know anything about supplements.

I was wondering, and I know its alot to ask, but what kinda things are essential to take to help the body recover from all the abuse its received? There seems to be a plethora of things people are taking for all different kinds of reasons so its very confusing to me.

Could anyone help me out with a list of basic things which are needed? Like I said, I know its alot to ask but I'm confused and any help would be much appreciated!!

thanks in advance

The easiest way is to take All-One powder, which has vitamins and aminos together so you don't end up with dozens of bottles. You should take milk thistle to help your liver, and 2-3 grams of fish oil daily. If you want to add L-glutamine to reduce cravings, add 2-3 grams 2x day or more. This is all spelled out in Seven Weeks to Sobriety, or Depression Free Naturally. These books are available used online for cheap, check Amazon.

Comment

You're right Sheri, it's in MWO; other supplements are outlined in the books I mentioned. MWO is the only one that tries to make it simpler with the aminos & vits, all in one powder. Makes it do-able, vs overwhelming.

Comment

thanks guys - Ima order me some of that powder! I looked up online about it and it sounds GOOOOD so thanks for letting me know! I will also have to get myself some kinda book cus at the moment I'm just kinda running around like a headless chicken like 'okaaaay what the hell do i do now?!'

but whats the deal with fish oil? is it just codliver oil?? I eat alot of fish anyways (can't get enough salmon!!' so should I still take supplements??

thanks

Comment

Working...
        X