get supplements?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get supplements?

Hi - new here, threw out all wine this morning - I kept trying to stop, but a glass of wine would always call after work, and once I had one, the whole bottle would follow. I am not sure if i reached the bottom, but awfully close - separated from husband in January (good excuse not to follow thru with NY resolution of only social drinking), losing house - have two beautiful young girls that I want to be a role model for. I started at the gym (slowly) and have lost weight - really want to moderate, but not sure if that will be possible for me. I managed a week AF a while ago, but went straight back - so aiming for a month this time, but that seems an awfully long time. should I get one of the MWO starter packs? I do not want to do AA, nor meds, but think I need help to get better and not kill myself from liver failure!
    I have been doing a lot of reading here and starting to get the abbreviations sorted out - I would love advice about the starter packs or supplements...

:new:
    17hours AF
    “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

get supplements?

Hi SL, welcome! I'd recommend getting fish oil and ALL-ONE to start and the Kudzu on this site is supposed to be much more powerful than other brands. Order it and just start taking it religiously. Did you read the book? If there's a starter kit, sure, though I'm not familiar with what's packaged in that - just make sure it has what I mentioned included in it. Diet plays a big part for me, so be careful with your sugar. Keep posting! You can post a thread in the General Discussion forum for more input, that forum is more active.

Comment

get supplements?

I just found this site because I was looking for info on Moder8 - I just took Moder8 last night for the first time and never touched the wine I bought for the evening. Took another 2 this morning - yes I crave alcohol shortly after waking - and guess what? No desire for alcohol - this is big for me - HUGE! - but I am worried the effect won't last - and I really want to get healthy so I may try some of the supplements on this site also - so my advice? Try the supplements! I went through a divorce in 2006 - I also have kids - and lord I know how a little drink makes the day more bearable and fun! but right now if you put a glass of wine in front of me - I don't think I would touch it - I'd rather have an iced tea or something else - all that said I am not brave enough to throw the wine out - I only have 2 unopened bottles that I bought last night...but I worry about those cravings...

Comment

get supplements?

Lia,
        do you have any side effects from the Moder8? It sounds very interesting.
        AL Free since Jan. 28 2011

Comment

Working...
        X