Aspartame is a REAL danger!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I previously provided some info on this toxic substance sometime ago in the Monsanto Rant thread. Here is some detailed information about the very real health risks associated with this posion...

Recent Independent Aspartame Research Results (1998 - 2007)
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

more...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqIFDoOwSFM[/video]]‪the truth about aspartame - Dr Russell Blaylock‬‏ - YouTube

Aspartame / NutraSweet - "60 Minutes" News Segment - December 29, 1996
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

current case info...

http://www.holisticmed.com/aspartame/adverse.txt

Comment

thank you Techie!
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

The sad thing is people read this and ignore. I've been trying to spread this info for at least 10 years. Glad you're off the Splenda Zen.
          Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Thanks Techie

OMG, I don't even use sweeteners.....but I've checked every jar bottle and packet in my fridge and pantry......toothpaste too. I've been researching both sides of the argument since I read your post (6 hours worth) and surfing where it lead to other chemicals. I never knew there were so many artificial sweeteners out there. From what I have read Stevia is really the safest. Supra gets a thumbs down for it's sucralose content for me.
            I have emailed your link to everyone I know
            " I'm not trying to counsel any of you to do anything really special, except to dare to think and to dare to go with the truth and to dare to love completely." -R. Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Forgotto mention, when I research I look at both sides of an issue, so have checked out the "pro" artificial sites too....they all look industry biased and slick imo
              " I'm not trying to counsel any of you to do anything really special, except to dare to think and to dare to go with the truth and to dare to love completely." -R. Buckminster Fuller

Comment

Thanks techie! Soon as something is exposed as the toxic shit that it is, they change the name making the public think it's an acceptable new "natural" alternative. Changing HFS to corn sugar comes to mind.
                sigpic
                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Zenstyle;1148255 wrote: Good grief!

I knew it was bad for you but I didn't realize it was THAT bad.

I switched from aspartame to Splenda when that came out... and subsequently to Stevia. I must have ingested a load of aspartame over the years though... (

Thanks for the info Techmeister... xx
                  This is me too.

Comment

techie;1148174 wrote: I previously provided some info on this toxic substance sometime ago in the Monsanto Rant thread. Here is some detailed information about the very real health risks associated with this posion...

Recent Independent Aspartame Research Results (1998 - 2007)
                    I remember many years ago when I foolishly believed that the FDA was trying to protect my health.

Comment

FlyAway;1148821 wrote: I remember many years ago when I foolishly believed that the FDA was trying to protect my health.
                      Not foolish--just mislead. The arsenal of big pharma is hard to dodge.

ps Xylitol is another sweetener alternative. Might be even better than stevia.
                      Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Working...
                      X