Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kudzu tablets

Hi all,

A few people have suggested I try Kudzu Tablets...could anyone please share their experinces with these (postive or negative)

Many thanks!

stay safe!
    ?I thought I'd begin by reading a sonnet by Shakespeare, but then I thought, why should I? He never reads any of mine.?

Kudzu tablets

Geekteeth;1153552 wrote: Hi all,

A few people have suggested I try Kudzu Tablets...could anyone please share their experinces with these (postive or negative)

Many thanks!

stay safe!
    I am trying it now. I am using Nature's Way brand (not a plug - just for reference). I just started around a week ago. I tried the Nature's way brand because I have used their SJ Wort with success for mild depression/mood swings.

Keep in mind, the following is all very preliminary. I will update as I learn new things. This post is for information purposes only and is not medical advice.

Currently taking:

Daily multi and Omega 3 (one multi, two Omega 3)
    2 SJ Wort before bed, 1 in the morning (total 3)
    2 Kudzu in the morning, lunch and before bed (total 6)
    Kava tea when I'm feeling anxious (powdered kava with a caffeine free tea bag - most kava pills are junk. Get the powder or the root)

The kudzu is really the new variable this time around. So far it seems to help quite a bit. My cravings are way down. And when I've been hit with an "I am definitely going to drink" craving, it subsides completely after one or two low alc beers. This is definitely different from before. I would never stop with just two drinks. Maybe four on a good day, but more likely 6+, i.e. I would drink till I was drunk.

It may also be the kudzu has a short life. Yesterday I took it at 1pm. At 8pm, intense cravings. Drank two beers and craving subsided completely (again, unusual). I am going to try taking it around 6pm tonight instead of before bed and see if that makes a difference.

Side effects of the above supplement cocktail include:

Slight zombie feeling, I think mainly from the SJ Wort. Not debilitating but it's there. I play a sport competitively and I have to work hard to will myself into a competitive mindset. Two pills daily is typically enough and doesn't create the zombie feeling, but 3 is more effective against alcohol for me, so I am sticking with that for now. Oh, my weight is around 225, so for others, 3 may be too much.

Diarrhea. I'm a coffee drinker. Drank two largish mugs this morning. Big mistake. My ass is a fire hose. Finally took an immodium to stem the flood. The coffee really triggers it so non-coffee drinkers may not have this problem.

I don't recall the diarrhea being this bad when just on SJ Wort, but again, I was on 2 pills not 3. But the kudzu + SJ wort combo could be delivering a combo effect.

Comment

Kudzu tablets

I haven't kept up with the kudzu developments for a good long time, but back when I was involved in the holistic healing forum much more, I researched it, and the MWO stuff was heads and shoulders above ALL others in the market in terms of potency and purity. This is absolutely not a plug. I use almost no MWO products now, mostly because I can find equivalents locally or cheaper, and when I buy them from other vendors on the internet, I don't have to pay shipping costs. I think MWO has a good bit of re-thinking to do about the shipping costs, even if they are in Alaska.

That said, I'd still go for the MWO brand for kudzu. Unless anyone has more recent research to negate this.
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Kudzu tablets

oh, and as for effect. I had an immediate effect of losing interest in alcohol. This abated with time, however. Alas. I don't use it anymore, but am reconsidering using it on an as-needed basis.
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
        X