Ron Paul for your health freedom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not part of Ron's campaign, I'm just really impressed with this man. I just may become an active supporter of his now. The media blackout of this man and his story is shameful.

Ron Paul on Defending Health Freedom and Civil Liberties

how many high level politicians would be willing to come onto the Mercola site and discuss these issues? Looks like a grand total of 1.
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

I'd support him Det. We need more Ron Paul's in the world!
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Thank you so much for posting that, Det.

I am continually and increasingly amazed and outraged at the U.S. political scene, and the U.S. media (are the two separate, even?).

This was very interesting (love the Jon Stewart segment), and makes me wish I could get involved somehow.

Anyway, since I am in the media business, mostly in Europe, I can certainly spread this around a bit. it might be preaching to the converted, however.

Thanks again Det!
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

There are a number of issues I find myself agreeing with Ron Paul on. I am moving much more to a Libertarian leaning when it comes to the scale of Government. However, the Government plays a very IMPORTANT primary role is protecting its people. Securing the homeland. On National Security Ron Paul appears to be an isolationist. He misses this KEY ROLE of Government. Recently Paul said that he would not have killed Bin Laden. So on these issues his seems extremely naive. Too bad, as the man does have some GREAT ideas. It IS for these reasons I do NOT think he is electable.

Just my opinion. PLEASE I don't want to get in a political pissing match!
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

no worries Techie! I think if you dig a bit more on his foreign policy you may be pleasantly surprised.

in the long term, I think the real potential is his son Rand. he's got a great combo of attributes and a great energy.

we still have quite a bit of time to see who the nominees will be. should be interesting. although I've taken a much more distant role in my political involvement in the last couple years. I just get too stressed out. Politics is an iceberg. it's whats under the radar that really drives things, and those folks are smart enough and powerful enough to stay out of site. For the most part high-level politicians are just actors.

Beatle, I concur in your observation that our gov/media complex is a real turd over here.
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
          X