VIDEO ABOUT FDA AND A CANCER DRUG!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0ibsoqjPac&feature=related[/video]]Dr Burzynski movie (FULL VERSION) - YouTube

Another article on Yahoo and the illegal Vitamin B17 and FDA.

Doctor and Wife Nearly Split Over Cancer Diagnosis, Holistic Healing - Yahoo! News

How to Purchase Vitamin B17 | eHow.com

Comment

Thanks Want, these are great links. Thought of you last night at the store while buying my SmartCarb.

Comment

The Burzynski Movie is absolutely sickening. I bought 3 copies to it to give to friends. Profit over lives. Ugh.

Comment

Hi Bruun,

Bruunhilde;1202833 wrote: Thanks Want, these are great links. Thought of you last night at the store while buying my SmartCarb.

Thanks!

Here is another one:

Jason Vale was sent to prison for 5 years because he was selling
          apricot kernels and Laetrile (B17):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNQxofBRfow[/video]]The Truth Series: Jason Vale Fox News (Cancer is A Vitamin B17 Deficiency) Part 2 - YouTube

Apricot Power : Apricot Kernels (Seeds)

Amazon.com: World Without Cancer: The Story of Vitamin B17 (9780912986197): G. Edward Griffin: Books

I just ordered this book on DVD from eBay for 99 cents!

It is sickening!

Comment

Hi FlyAway,

FlyAway;1202952 wrote: The Burzynski Movie is absolutely sickening. I bought 3 copies to it to give to friends. Profit over lives. Ugh.
            It is! Isn't it?
            They should shot down the F D A!

Check out this article:

Jason Vale

Comment

Jason Vale of the alcohol book we all bought? He's in prison over this?

Time to move out of the country... I assume he's American.

Comment

Hi Bruun,

Bruunhilde;1203925 wrote: Jason Vale of the alcohol book we all bought? He's in prison over this?

Time to move out of the country... I assume he's American.
                It is funny!

It is a different guy with the same name.
                The guy who wrote the book on quitting alcohol and how to juice is an English guy.
                (By the way, I have his book and I am about half way through it. Hmmm... I don't know! )

This guy who had cancer and went to jail is an American guy and lives in the New York area.

Funny coincidence with the name. I would not think it was so common!

Comment

Bruunhilde;1203925 wrote:

Time to move out of the country...
                  It makes you wonder! Isn't it?
                  What else?
                  Human life does not mean anything to them!
                  Only money!
                  We are just numbers.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K7lj6pMvNM&feature=related[/video]]Questions Manfred Manns Earth Band.wmv - YouTube

Comment

G. E. Griffin: The author of "World without Cancer":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFnP9sU1KW4&feature=related[/video]]Alternative cancer therapy, B17 (1 of 5) - G. E. Griffin - YouTube

Another interesting one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtjvbE9w58A&NR=1[/video]]CANCER - The Forbidden Cures - TRAILER - YouTube

Comment

Dr John Richardson M.D.

Dr. Richardson was mentioned by G. E. Griffin in the earlier post of mine.

Hm.....

Comment

Click on the "case studies: between the two horizontal lines:

Laetrile Case Histories by Richardson, John A.

This is a quote from one of the case histories:

"L142N: Cancer of the Rectum

This woman was seventy-two years old when she came to the Richardson Clinic in January, 1975.

Prior to December, 1974, she had had a long history of good health, with no surgery or serious illness. In December she felt a small lump at the anal opening when she was inserting a rectal suppository.

Mrs. L. was examined by her local doctor and subsequently had a biopsy of the lump. Physical exam showed "an upper canal posterior tumor infiltrating up into the mucosa . . . , plus palpable posterior metastasis. Metastatic nodes, one at about two to three centimeters above the tumor, and another at about three centimeters above the node." Pathology reports stated the cancer was "infiltrating anaplastic squamous cell carcinoma."

As the patient was recovering in her room, she states, she overheard the doctor tell another doctor that she was, "too old to bother salvaging." At this point the patient, who never in her life had been a drinker, decided she would simply go home and drink herself to death since she could not be "salvaged". Upon leaving the hospital she stopped by a liquor store, and having concluded that sherry would be the most lady-like alcohol with which to commit suicide, proceeded to purchase a case.

Mrs. L. was found two weeks later by her landlady, considerably the worse for having made a sincere, but fortunately unsuccessful, attempt to "sherry herself to death." It was at this point that a friend suggested Laetrile therapy as a substantially superior alternative.

She began metabolic therapy including Laetrile January 22, 1975. A notation on the chart one week later says the patient states she "never felt better in her life."

She has continued to stay on the diet and vitamin program. She has had no surgery, radiation, or chemotherapy. She continues to be symptom-free and in excellent health nearly two years after her initial diagnosis.

Lest someone assume this lady imagined the doctor’s comment, it seems appropriate to include a portion of the letter her physician wrote to another doctor, a copy of which is in the patient’s file. After briefly describing the patient’s history and the biopsy results (pathology diagnosis), he stated:

She certainly needs local suppression, but did not yet get X-rays of the chest, liver scan, chemistries, etc.... After 5-6,000 rads, maybe I might consider abdominoperineal resectionl, although mortality in her age group barely make it pay in terms of salvage.[!]

She was "salvaged" and without radiation or a permanent colostomy. "

Comment

Cancer cured with baking soda! Cancer can not survive in alkaline envirement!

Another article about how you can cure cancer with baking soda.
                          Cancer can only survive in acidic environment.

This is a rather long article, but there are many others on youtube about baking soda and cancer.

Cure Cancer with Baking Soda

Cheers,

Brian

Comment

Thank you, wantto, for very, very interesting links.
                            Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Hi beatle,

You are most welcome!
                              Some of these links makes you wonder. Don't they?

Comment

Working...
                              X