• Time
  • Show
Clear All

we MUST fight for GMO labeling

GM Foods: The Shocking Cause of Birth Defects
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

I SO agree det - I have always thought GMO foods should be labeled as such and think it is appalling that they are not. I think we are entitled to know exactley what we are eating.......
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Did you see this? It's like a conspiracy! FDA Deletes 1 Million Signatures for GMO Labeling Campaign I called the White House and bitched about it. And by the way, the (appointed) head of the FDA is a former Monsanto top exec, lawyer and lobbyist. Go fecking figure.
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Helloooo-it's almost too late...speak up now...pursuant to my other enigmatic threads....when will it be enough??accept?? I'd say NOT
        Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

And we wonder why people drink?? Give that up for freedom....
          Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

greeneyes;1315868 wrote: Did you see this? It's like a conspiracy! FDA Deletes 1 Million Signatures for GMO Labeling Campaign I called the White House and bitched about it. And by the way, the (appointed) head of the FDA is a former Monsanto top exec, lawyer and lobbyist. Go fecking figure.
            aaaaaaaaaaaaarh! yes I did Greenie. why is there no media outcry? why why why?
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Thanks Det. We definitelty need to know!
              Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Working...
              X