• Show
Clear All

What is a good basic diet for detox?

spam!
    10-06-2012

Comment

It's up to you to trust or not

I have no intention to reply to you since I'm not a sales person or speaker for this company. Also, if you check their website - they do not sell any of detox unless you are their patient and they are a real medical center and not an internet reseller.

Comment

BradyKelly;1412944 wrote: I have neither sugar nor alcohol cravings. Right now I only have a salad craving.
        I thought I was the only guy out here who craves salad when I'm not drinking. Don't know why, but I eat about a pound of greens and various salad vegetables every night with a couple of light dressings, a nice piece of protein, fish, chicken, beef, pork and it is very filling and satisfying .

Don't crave sugar at all on this routine.

Later, B-45

p.s. Fresh salad ingredients are cheap here in So. Cal. year round

Comment

mmmmmm, salad...
          10-06-2012

Comment

Diet

I am starting again the slow carb diet becuase it eliminates all sugar and dairy from your diet. This clears you up and once your off sugar for a couple of days you don't crave it as much. I take milk thistle to help detox the liver and multivitamins. You get one cheat day a week to eat sugar and pasta! Anyways, being strick with my diet helps me be strick with not consuming alcohol. Good luck!

Comment

ive added broccoli,spinach,and carrots for the liver,supposed to help
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X