does the supplement package really work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am wondering if the supplements in combination actually work. Are they necessary? Is there a cheaper package somewhere? I have taken kudzu before and did not see any benefit. Thoughts?

I have been reading around the forums and there is a lot of good information. I am wondering if there is a list of supplements and dosing needed to restore the body and brain. I have been drinking heavily for several years and I am sure that I am lacking in many vitamins, etc. I also have some GI issues. I had SIBO and looked like I was 7 months pregnant, I also cannot tolerate gluten. When I drink gluten is all I crave and I just go for it. I really want to go at this full force.

Comment

Bacon,

:welcome:

There is a book you can download. I don't recall how much it costs. There is also a pdf update to the supplements you can get for free via a link.

Whether you choose to go AF or moderate, choose to use the program as a whole, or go with Meds or AA, or whatever, the sections about nutrition, exercise and supplementation are very good. We deplete our body of so many vitamins and minerals with our drinking.

Go to the mywayout.org home page and you will find links to everything.

Good luck finding your way out.

Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Yay!!! Someone finally replied. Thank you. Unfortunately that link for the pdf no longer works. What is the book that you are talking about?

Comment

Bacon what is SIBO ?
          I have heard you loss many of the vitiamin B's when you drink...especially B-1 and B-12.
          The supplements you buy here are certainly first class, but I am sure once you know what you need you can find them cheaper elsewhere...just my thoughts.
          Meow-Meow
          MonaKitty

Comment

Try Amazon.com. They have almost everything you can think of for cheap.
            No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

:hallo: bacon

Was just heading to bed when I spotted your post. Here's a thread you might want to check out...PPQP

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...ere-53531.html

Comment

Bacon,

Here is the link to the book purchase using PDF.

Quit drinking today the easy way!

See if that works.

Cindi
                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
                X