Ordering supplements question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question: I ordered supplements on the 25th from this site, got a confirmation email, but I cannot log in to check my order status. Basically my email address isn't recognized, which I find strange as it is on the order confirmation. Maybe it just takes them a while to process orders? 3 days seems like enough time though?

I sent them a query today, but has anyone had a similar experience? I am trying to be patient, but I am on day 5 AF now, and to be honest it would help a lot to know when to expect my little package of support.

Thanks!
    (AF since 17 May 2014) 2 years 5 months sober

No info, bummer.

Comment

Eloise
      When I ordered my supplements, it seemed to take forever. At least a week. I did it by joining and paying the subscription. I don't know if that was the difference. I'm thinking that the company being in Alaska may be why it takes longer. I can't explain the email. That seems a little odd. I will tell you that when I paid the subscription, it took a couple of days to be able to get on the subs thread. It seems in general that things don't move too quickly.
      Well done on 5 days, hang in there and know that the shipment will come.
      Sam
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Hey thanks so much for your post Sam.
        Much appreciated. I will just be patient then, maybe give them a call Friday.
        Guess I will try & find some L-glut locally to get through.
        Tomorrow will be day 7- pretty exciting & will do my best to hang tight.
        Thanks again.

Comment

I remember it taking a bit of time too. I ordered the starter kit and if I recall it was more than a week or so before it arrived. I know how badly you want to get started, so yes, maybe give them a call on Friday and see what's up. It's funny, I take so many supps and they help a great deal, but for some reason I can't tolerate the L-glut. I get terrible headaches. Bummer, because it's supposed to be so effective. Good luck to you, Eloise!! xx
          Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

Thanks MossRose- am doing okay muddling along,but I know I need a better plan for this to continue. Been there, done that- I quit & then slowly start to drink again & it takes more & more for me stop again. A slippery slope. Gonna just focus on ending today AF & that is going to have to be good enough.
            Had a 2nd good nights rest last night, what a relief!!
            Congrats in ur 61 healthy days, fantastic!

Comment

Still no order confirmation, tomorrow it will be a week since I placed the order.
              I find this really strange.
              My bank card was charged though.

Comment

Okay, ordered shipped there was an item back ordered.
                Whoopie!
                If I haven't learnt much about all this I did learn trying to quite without a plan of action doesn't work.
                Just stay focused & positive as best I can.

Comment

Hey Eloise
                  you're doing great, maybe while you wait, get a book on the subject. Rational Recovery, Easy Way to Stop Drinking come to mind but there are plenty more. where abouts do you live, if you don't mind me asking.
                  I see posts for some in Europe that it is easier to buy more locally.
                  Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Eloise - so glad to hear it finally shipped. I think you'll notice a difference once you start taking everything, although it does require some discipline to keep up on the schedule. Well worth it, though. Also, I'm very happy that you are posting often. We're here. Thinking of you. xx

edit to add: Eloise, I wish I could boast 61 days, but unfortunately that would be untrue. I fell recently Still, we're in this together and we can do it. One step at a time, right? Glad you are sleeping well. That's an excellent start.
                    Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

MossRose- I mucked up last night too, but got right back here. I have no excuse, there was no trigger either. Just proves to myself that I cannot drink. The first glass and all goes south from there.
                      Today is a new day. I am counting day 8 again today. Might sound like a bad idea, but I just have to look at the positive- I did make it 7.5 days and we CAN do this. Just have to remember that I cannot take that first sip.
                      Thanks for your post- makes me feel a bit less alone in this struggle.
                      Moving forward....

Comment

Samstone;1577604 wrote: Hey Eloise
                        you're doing great, maybe while you wait, get a book on the subject. Rational Recovery, Easy Way to Stop Drinking come to mind but there are plenty more. where abouts do you live, if you don't mind me asking.
                        I see posts for some in Europe that it is easier to buy more locally.
                        Thanks for your encouragement Samstone. Not doing quite so great though.
                        I am in the north of Europe, in The Netherlands.

I don't understand what you mean by this?? "I see posts for some in Europe that it is easier to buy more locally."

Maybe I can download the book electronically at Amazon.... will look for it. Thanks!
                        Lord knows I need all the help I can get. Am actually looking forward to the hypno CD- got to reprogram this brain of mine.

Comment

Samstone- who is the author of Rational Recovery?

found this : In this classic guide Allen applies his revolutionary method to drinking. With startling insight into why we drink and clear, simple, step-by-step instructions, he shows you the way to escape from the ‘alcohol trap’ in the time it takes to read this book.

His unique method removes the feeling of deprivation and works without using willpower. Allen dispels our illusions about alcohol, removes the psychological dependence and sets you free to enjoy life to the full.

Sounds great and can order it electronically- thanks!

Comment

And boom- it's done. Isn't the internet great? And no 21% sales tax! I still cannot accept this- good grief too much for someone born in New Hampshire!!!

Comment

Eloise;1578705 wrote: Thanks for your encouragement Samstone. Not doing quite so great though.
                              I am in the north of Europe, in The Netherlands.

I don't understand what you mean by this?? "I see posts for some in Europe that it is easier to buy more locally."

Maybe I can download the book electronically at Amazon.... will look for it. Thanks!
                              Lord knows I need all the help I can get. Am actually looking forward to the hypno CD- got to reprogram this brain of mine.
                              I meant that some outside the U.S. find it easier to buy the supplements nearby rather than wait for things to ship.

here's a link to the RR book
                              Rational recovery - free eBooks download

You're going to do fine with this. Just keep on keeping on!
                              Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Working...
                              X