X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well here it goes!

Welcome Sigmond,

Good to have you here.

Maybe you should just ditch those pants - if they are making you that cranky.

Never heard of anyone being cranky commando!

Satori
    "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Well here it goes!

Hi sig,,,the "cranks" are horrible..i did 30 days Af a few months ago and i was like a thing possessed at first..i couldnt sit still in the evenings(my usual wine time) so i went into cleaning, walking, cooking ..anything to keep busy mode.then i went to bed earlier and earlier..but i did sleep undisturbed (a positive to not drinking wine!)

For me occasionally i get the "cranks" if i decide to go out midweek say for a meal but have told myself i no longer drink weekdays....oh the "unfairness2 of it all sometimes seeps into my mind .

As i am a moderator at present not Af its always a possibility that a fit of "the cranks" can lead to a destructive evening on the plonk unless i plan carefully.

Good luck and hope you find ways to distract when the irritability occurs...lots of people on here offer great advise.

Regards Cassy

Comment

Working...
      X