welcome relief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

welcome relief

i've cruised many sites re. my alcohol addition, joined AA, and tried other means.....but this is the first time I've really begun to understand both my addiction and the possible means for mitigating the consequences. i've always felt like a fish-out-of-water when asking for help and support --- until now. it helps so much to know that i'm not totally out of whack when it comes to managing my problem. thank you...!!!

welcome relief

:welcome: -- glad you're here, Lost! Well, actually you're not lost now are you!? Glad you found us and we've found you--keep reading and posting so that we can get to know you better....this is a wonderful place to learn and grow!

:l
    "I'm a sucker for a good resurrection story." Anne Lamott

Comment

welcome relief

Welcome Lost!

The MWO community is fantastic. Look forward to hearing from you again.

Julie

Comment

welcome relief

Yes I found this site after looking for answers and have found it so helful and supportive - lots of info and guidance.

Welcome and keep visiting

Comment

welcome relief

Hi alostsoul and a warm welcome.

Am sorry you feel so down and I`m also very glad you found us.
          You will find everthing you need here to help you out of the despair you now feel......trust me, I felt exactly as you did when I first joined.

Check out the various boards and visit the Health Store to get an idea which tools you would prefer to use.

I wish you much luck,

Starlight Impress

Comment

welcome relief

Welcome Welcome ..This place has loads of great information ...so read as much as you can... you will find may here that understand exactly what you are going through...stick around..I'm glad you found us!...:welcome: Buckle

Comment

Working...
            X