Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies in need - Day 10

Hi all,
    I am feeling hopeful today. I feel like I am getting somewhere even though I am mods. Another day of working out like crazy during my lunch break and dieting(sort of). Trying to lose 10 pounds by aug.2. I'm feeling excited about life and my eventual A.F. forever. I'm doing alot of meditation and imagery(is that a word?) Thinking about how I want to be. I am obsessed with quitting and think about it and these boards all the time. Bird

Comment

Newbies in need - Day 10

Hi Everyone, You are probably all in bed by now. Glad everyone is doing well. Janice, I am thinking of you. Please just take time for yourself right now, one step at a time. Kitty, don't you hate how it seems you can put 5 pounds on if you have a bad weekend yet it seems like it takes 5 weeks to take it off? That always amazes me !! Bird, you are sounding so well !! Glad to hear it. Take care everyone.
      Lilac

Comment

Newbies in need - Day 10

Janice, I am really sorry about your father. I am sure you will get back on track with your drinking, after such great progress.

Doggygirl: Regarding use of the whole program. Wow! I wonder if anyone is using the ENTIRE program. you might want to have a post on the general section asking about that. should make for good reading.

Comment

Newbies in need - Day 10

Kitty, Doggygirl, Bird--

I just posted something on eating like a crazy person instead of drinking. I swear it's out of control!

So glad to hear I'm not alone. I was starting to think I was a freak for eating instead of drinking (it feels like one has nothing to do with the other-- the feelings are SO different).

We should support each other in our quest to exercise and not eat the entire contents of the fridge.

Strength in numbers!!!

Wat do you say?
          Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.
          Talent will not-- nothing is more common than
          unsuccessful people with talent.
          Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.
          Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.
          Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.
          The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve
          the problems of the human race.
          -- Calvin Coolidge

Comment

Working...
          X