Crap, I'm eating too much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do like zuicinni (even tho I don't know how to spell it). I like all squash, actually. See I'm not a total lost cost, just no raw fish, funny certain veggies, don't get me started on turnips, parsnips and sauerkraut, and I don't like tomato pasted products, though cherry tomatoes are okay. So you can plan a meal in my honor accordingly :H

Comment

Icecream....
      Control the Mind

Comment

Rocky that is just plain MEAN!!!! I've got the Subliminal CD on right now. That image better not get stuck anywhere in my brain!!!

DG
        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

That doesn't look bad. It looks like there is no chocolate and as a person who doesn't like chocolate ice cream I appreciate that. You can come to my party. Ima, you can invite him.

Comment

Doggy - you cracked me up!!
            I'll make an ice cream sundae - but I'll use pureed frozen bananas for the ice cream, whipped macadamia nut butter atop drizzled with honey and carob sauce.....
            Hugs,
            imatree

Comment

(actually I'm just trying to gross you out hart)
              Hugs,
              imatree

Comment

I also had sugar cravings the first week I started the MWO program. I just felt like I had the 'munchies' all the time and wanted a lot more carbs/sweets/junk than I normally do. I am very happy to report that this only lasted ONE WEEK, though, so please don't worry too much.

I am on WW and so I weigh-in every week. The first week on MWO, I gained a half pound. Ever since then, I've been losing about a pound a week (for the last five weeks) which is awesome for me. I am a very slow loser normally and am lucky to lose half a pound even when I am on program perfectly and exercising. So, even though my first week was not that good because of the food cravings, overall I am losing much better now without my daily alcohol habit.

Comment

Carob sauce, why? I don't like chocolate I sure as heck won't like Carob. Ima, you need help. Go straight to a Olive Garden, or Red Lobster or some other GOOD place!:H

Comment

LOL Ima...

Guess what I went out and bought for dinner tonight (celebrating Day 1 AF). FILET MIGNON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(tee hee - I'm just trying to gross you out)

hart - wanna come over to my place for dinner?

adagirl, congratulations on your improved weight loss program! I am encouraged by your results and am hoping for something similar!

EE GADS was I kidding myself about how much I was really drinking!! (I knew I was, but chose the ignorance in bliss route). I actually measured how many cups are in the vodka bottles of my usual brand size, divided by how many days (a few) that bottle (large) would last. OMG I should be able to eat really well on both the money and calories and blood sugar I will be saving.

DG
                    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

oh god hart, you're making me sick... i'm going to the juice bar to get a shot of wheatgrass juice...
                      :shocked:
                      :H
                      Hugs,
                      imatree

Comment

Groovychick, I'd recommend taking the L-Glut everyday but you can taper it down once you are not having bad cravings any more. I take a "maintenance" dose as follows:
                        in the morning my wife and I share a protein/fruit smoothie with one heaping teaspoon of L-glut powder in it.
                        just before bed I take another teaspoon in juice (just I drink that). I also mix into it 1/2 teaspoon of inositol powder which helps me sleep and has other beneficial characteristics.

now lets see here...ice cream and wheatgrass on the same thread? hooo boy.
                        nosce te ipsum
                        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Can I mix the L-Glut into a milkshake?

Seriously-- that ice cream photo looked TOO good.

Thanks for the advice-- this is available at any regular vitamin store, right? When I looked it up on the net just info about weight training came up...
                          Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.
                          Talent will not-- nothing is more common than
                          unsuccessful people with talent.
                          Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.
                          Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.
                          Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.
                          The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve
                          the problems of the human race.
                          -- Calvin Coolidge

Comment

Hi,

I'm sorry that I can't say I have had munchies, actually quite the opposite the weight is falling from my bones !! Like I can't believe some weeks I've lost 6 pounds !

Mostly I am losing 14 pounds a month on average in last 3 months I have been af.
                            Please don't all throw stones at me now !! LOL

If i go on like this I'll be posting from hospital been fattened up again !!

For the first time in my life weight is just dropping - not complaining yet though !! LOL

Ladies always have those last few pounds to lose - don't they !??

Good Luck with balancing your diet and CONGRATULATIONS on AF days .

Well done. :goodjob:
                            I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
                            I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Diamond,
                              3 months AF is terrific. Well done.
                              Lucky you, shedding the pounds during this time too.
                              Butterfly

Comment

I am trying to get some inofrmation about how Topomax works for Binge Eating Disorders.
                                I have read this can be helpful for this disease,too. Can anyone provice me with any information on this.
                                Thanks so much,
                                helpless1952

Comment

Working...
                                X