Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Topa-Itchy, 'crawling' skin, anyone?-Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone, after a few false starts I started with the topa and have managed 7 days and one bottle of wine in total. Not the abstainance I was trying for, but a great improvement on the one to one and a half per day I'd been getting through for some time now. One thing though, in the last few days my skin has become unbearably itchy and 'crawling', especially at night. I can't do the hypno as I can't keep still or concentrate- it's driving me mad! I've got a 7 Month old baby to look after too which doesn't help.

I can only put this down to the Topa and have found one instance in the forum archives of someone else mentioning this side effect. Will it go away or get worse? Feeling like stopping it already as have friends coming to stay this weekend and don't want to constantly be scratching like I have fleas!!!

Hi there,

I find that if I dont drink for a couple of days my skin starts to crawl and itchy all over, so I moisturise my entire body. I think it may be withdrawls???? Perhaps someone more experienced may be able to shed some light.
    Good job!:goodjob:

Comment

Hi Finkle,

Hey, you may be right- the itching could well be withdrawal from the drink... now I think about it, I drank the wine in the first half of the week and have been AF (alc free ) for 3 days now... will continue with the topa and see what happens. Will also purchase a large bottle of moisturiser (instead of a large bottle of wine!!).

Anyone else got the itchies?

Comment

Hi CDJ

Call a pharmacist! They'll know for sure.

magic xx :schmokin:
        ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
        I am in the next seat.
        My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

:H I am not often right, but I am never wrong hehehehe
          Good job!:goodjob:

Comment

Working...
          X