Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 2 Achieved - Yipee!

Janet: Good for you. Keep it up!
    Sante: Isn't it amazing how we isolate ourselves w/drinking alone? I'm just coming out of the alcohol cave. I hardly know how & where to start. Thursday, I had a brunch w/some friends that I haven't seen in ages & ages. It was great! I could never have done that under the influence (that includes drinking & recovering from the effects of drinking). One day at a time: you can do it. It's day 19 for me. I can hardly believe it. Love, Mary
    Wisdom, Courage, Strength
    October 3, 2012

Comment

Day 2 Achieved - Yipee!

Hi Re i havent been on for a while but am delighted you have done 19 days AF WOW.

i am still trying to stick with the weekdays AF or 5 days from sunday to sunday. I havent always achieved the 5 but i have only been sloshed once in last month(at a bar b que..nothing disgraceful happened..I had neary a bottle of wine over 6 hours and felt the effect..Just relaxed etc.

The next morning i analysed it and didnt beat myself up.

off out for a meal and a few wines with my ubby tonight..really want to keep moderating.

Thrilled for you though..i remeber reading your struggle to do one day AF .........well done and keep at it.

Cassy

Comment

Day 2 Achieved - Yipee!

Hello there gals,

Oh wow, I wish I could "beam" you guys here, today was such a great day and I was able to do this without making my end of the day, it's okay if you drink pit stop at the AM/PM market for my bottle of Chardonnay. It's about ten minutes til my AF Day 4 will be achieved and I am very happy. My boyfriend is on his way up from San Diego and we plan to have a nice couple of days together, I have to work but at least the evenings (how ya doin ; )....just kidding sort of) In being AF, I have realized that this is the "golden" opportunity to take care of the "skeletons" in my closet. Thank god nothing too major, although it saddens me to think that these things could've been taken care of had I not made a choice that alcohol was more important, oh well that was then this NOW and I staying AF.

Well, it's late here so I am off to bed. Congrats to you guys on your new AF Day and I look forward to hearing you soon. You guys are the best, I look forward to reading your posts and sharing with you my story and getting your feedback...oh wow that makes me feel so inspired.

Big hugs,
        Janet :h
        AF Since May 2nd 2012

Comment

Day 2 Achieved - Yipee!

yo

:goodjob:
          keep going... you will be suprised how easier it gets

Comment

Working...
          X