Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Found this place by reading about drunken astronauts !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magic is just plain rude putting a picture of her pussy on here...
    It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

you guys make me laugh :H

Comment

Hey Bashley, wishing you a warm welcome to this site. Sounds like you've put yourself through the mill and back. Good to see you here!! Great photo too.
        Look forward to seeing you around.
        Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

I like this thread (at least the beginning lol) and hope that Bashley keeps up a presence here on this site-- but I want to know HOW YOU GET THE STARS? (Not that I question their validity)-- I just want to know how a particular thread gets those stars. Is it RJ, deciding? Is there an application process?
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Oh and one more thing-- I've learned a lot of expressions from this site, like what is a bender, that's a hoot, and spill the beans. Any Spanish expressions like that?
            Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Hey Beatle, no you can vote on any thread!! I have voted on threads before. As soon as you click on a thread to read it, you will see 'rate this thread' as one of the possibilities along the blue toolbar at the top!!
              Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Oh I forgot to ask, Bashley - what am I to stick with? learning spanish??? And what did you say to me? It'd better be nice or my cyber mates will ignore you!!!! lol

Comment

Hey Flip .....

Ran it through the free on-line translation service. This is what I got:

I do not speak Spanish, alone Australian English - but if he can translate any word that you have.

???????????

Comment

Hmm, one would presume that he means....

Sorry I do not speak Spanish, only English, but I can use poor grammer and sound like an ass while doing it....

What to you think?

Comment

Hi Bashley!

Just wanted to say welcome - I think you've come to a great place. Sure has helped me turn my sorry ass around in a relatively short period of time. Happy to be FREE.

The Spanish I learned is written on a cocktail napkin that I probably still have stashed in a basement box somewhere. A company I used to work for used to send me to the export office in Miami from time to time. The manager of that office was from South America of course, and taught me how to call my boss really disgusting names. Of course I had to write it all down - I could barely remember the English speaking parts of the evening. Anyway, I learned some lovely things like how to tell a man he has itty bitty pig testicles and stuff like that. Now I wish I had done that sober so I would remember that stuff!

Anyway, hope to get to know you better. We CAN do this!

DG
                      Day 18 Alocohol Free * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
                      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Hi Bashley, welcome. I was a drunken flight attendant....I can relate. Glad to hear you are doing better, the seizures sound scary! Take care of yourself.....Buffy

Comment

I read about the drunken astronauts last night. Were they Spanish? Hmm.

I'm so sorry. I apologise to anyone I may have offended by posting a picture of my pussy on this forum. :eeew:

But DG's talking about testicles in small letters.

magic xxx :schmokin:
                          ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
                          I am in the next seat.
                          My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

Thanks to all for the warm welcome.
                            STARLIGHT.
                            You just have to go into your profile and you can download a picture from your computer for your display image. Follow the destructions (!) , it's pretty simple.

40 days dry as the Mohave Desert today and no more Xanax (tranqulizer/zombifier) which put Robbie Williams back on the addicts wagon. Don't think I could have got this far without a two week stint on this stuff plus a light dose of anti-depressant.

Cooking with wine and going to parties again, even serving drinks to others!! I have to tell you... when the whiff of the stuff gets under my nose... well, the temptation is pretty bad. So far so good. Have to be strong with myself with the pistol to my head of another potentially fatal convulsion or worse- a vegetable. Anyone else on this thread had convulsions? I would be very interested to hear from you.
                            Going to Trinidad (rum capital of the S. Carribean) tomorrow so will be back in a few days, hopefully with my new found alcohol virginity intact.

Take care all
                            Best Regards
                            Bashley
                            :beach:

Comment

Buffy,

Life is strange. My wife is an ex-flight attendant and had a serious problem with coke & alcohol. I'm hopefull she is over it now but one never knows.
                              Like I said before drug addicts & alcoholics are expert liars and when I'm away working, who knows what goes on. I hate that stuff- the hang overs are the worst available and for men it's a complete passion killer.
                              Must dash. Stay strong.
                              Bashley

Comment

Seriously.

Bash.

Yes, I've had seizures. Not funny.

Cooking with wine? Serving drinks to others? You're kidding right?

In my honest, brutal, SOBER for a long time, opinion...you're just asking for trouble.

magic xx:schmokin:
                                ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
                                I am in the next seat.
                                My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

Working...
                                X