Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Found this place by reading about drunken astronauts !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations on day 45, Bashley,

each day is one closer to a more healthier life and you survived the temptation of the wine in the fridge - more than I could do, I daren't have any in the house or it would be poured away - down my neck !!!

Good Luck with the Bashley rehab programme !!

Diamond
    I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
    I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

I liked the other avatar better, Bashley, but it does not diminish you in my eyes. How many others here have actually put their photos out? Guess I might have to be the next, but then you'll all have to guess which sex I am.
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Hello Beatle and All

Your wish is my command!!

As I write Bogota is having an earthquake, hang on...

Oh well not too bad thank goodness, lasted about a minute. It's good to have one now and again - relieves the built up stresses along our fault line.
        Hope all is well with you and yours.

Best Regards
        Bashley zwink:

Comment

Bashley,

Are you IN Bogota?

When are you returning to work? Are you well?

Beatle, did you forget about your picture?

Questions, questions, questions....

m. xx
          ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
          I am in the next seat.
          My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

No, I'm working on the picture. Just realised I don't have any recent pix of me because I'm the photographer in the family. Thinking I'll take a self portrait of myself right after I wake up in the morning so you can see the real thing. Actually, come to think of it, I look pretty much the same all day, unless I remember to comb my hair, which is rare.
            Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

Comb?

Isn't that what fingers are for?

I usually just let the cat do the front.

m. xx
              I am in the next seat.

Comment

fingers, comb, cat -- the end result for me is about the same.

Comment

Bashley,
                  I can read Spanish but have trouble writting it. I'm of Spanish desent (Puert Rico). Father was in the US Army...I was a Army Brat raised in mostly Military Schools. Just thought I'ld share. Welcome IAD:welcome:
                  ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                  those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

As you can see, I have put my real photo up......
                    It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Hi Bashley, I also like this photo better! I have been in several earthquakes in California, kind of un-nerving. The world is doing some shaking these days, one in Utah, one in Indonesia...hadn't heard about the one in Columbia. I have a friend that married into a cartel down there without knowing what she was doing. Divorced now, but she has some interesting stories. He told her he was a used car salesman....haha....

Comment

You Guys/Girls crack me up !!

That hair thing - I'll have to use one of our 3 cats to comb my hair tomorrow.:H

I'm going to attach something rather disturbing for all of us (if i can figure out how...) It's of a serious accident involving alcohol on the Autobahn in Germany. When the picture was taken, doctors were seen administering last rights to the few remaining survivors.

N'uff to put you off the stuff for life.

Next post will be more cheerful I promise....

Try and be good yu'all - not easy I know.

BFN
                        Bashley
                        :hitme:

Comment

Feline Hairdresser

A wee bit of tuna juice helps.

And I think you should remove that gruesome picture, it's going to give me nightmares, I
                          just know it. How very sad for all those involved.

m. xx
                          I am in the next seat.

Comment

Hi Magic

Blimey! I can smell that tuna juice from here... The mind boggles - how many cats do you have!?

Ho! Hum! Weekend again, always a tempting time for some of us. When the wife bought a bottle of vodka this afternoon for a meeting with friends this evening, the only thing that put me off was the very thought of 20 or so half-cut ladies all talking at once with sound levels in the 120 decibel range. The temptation of a quick snifter has subsequently been nullified and am spending the evening with my daughter watching the latest Harry Potter movie. (Glad I only shelled out $ 1.50 for the bootleg copy, as I'm completely lost -it doesn't seem to have a story line). Next stop The Simpsons Movie which I'm sure will be equally mind numbing.

Hope you and everybody else have a nice and safe weekend.

Best Regards
                            The Bash

Comment

I don't understand the tuna juice thing.

I can't get the photo, but actually don't want to. I am pretty bad-- but driving drunk, that I have never done (and never will).

Bashley-- what is a half-cut lady? RE: movies. You absolutely have to read the Harry Potter books to make any sense of the movies. Simpsons-- good laugh for all. Brilliant commentary (or reflection?) on today's world.

Comment

The Bash?

Comment

Working...
                                X