Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Found this place by reading about drunken astronauts !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Beatle, the Bash et al.

A little tuna juice around the hair line for the cats! Tuna juice is the liquid (oil or water) in the can of tuna.

A lovely, shiney coiffure to start the day!

I guess I'm using a bit too much if Bashley can smell it from Canada to South America!
    I'll get out the Febreeze. And close the windows.

Counting the kitten, Jemimah, I think the children and I have six, or seven.........and two big dogs to pull the sled.

I'll explain for Bashley as this sounds awful, half-cut=half drunk. Obviously slang but I don't know from where (country).

My children, especially Maryanne, adore H.P., but I know nothing about him.
    Housework day here, alas, I have to do my own.

Thinking about you Beatle xxx
    And Bash, be good. Please.

m. xx
    ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
    I am in the next seat.
    My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

Thanx for all the explanations Magic. The only one I can offer back is on HP-- good shit, y'gotta read it. (In case you haven't noticed, i'm trying out my american slang here.) so, the first book is kinda stupid, but after y'get thru it, they get better (i believe in ghost writers!) yep, and the very last one (does anyone believe that?) does not disappoint.

I also have a bunch'a cats, lost count at this point, or am i mixing them up with the kids ha ha.

THE Bash, hope you are doing ok!

I am having a fairly low-liquid wkend, looking at AF today!
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

So just where do you live beatle?
        It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

G'day Bashley! Weclome on board. I understand Spanish, as my wife-to-be is Spanish, but thankfully I'm getting away with speaking French to her, grin ... But it's on my list, thanks for reminding me.
          Paddy
          Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Bash, that sounds pretty much like a Tupperware show to me. How do you get 50 ladies into one living room? Run a Tupperware show. I must say, among the boys, we didn't use the word 'ladies' though. But because of Aussie Flip, I'm being polite and courteous ;-))
            Paddy
            Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

As well you should be Paddy, just be a good little boy now ok!! Dog knows I've never said anything rude or derogatory in my life

Comment

Very glad to see Paddy on here (but WTF with the avatar?)

OH, and Flip, I will never give away where I live. It helps that it changes so often. My kids don't even have a mother tongue.

off to the new location now. will be back tonite, i think.
                Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

Beatle, I tried the first book, just couldn't do it.
                  Can I skip the first and just go on to the second? Would that work?????

Or perhaps I can get one of the kids to write a short summary.

The children and I are going to the ocean next week, perhaps I'll take it to read.

How's your AF day going?

FLIP!!!!!! That avatar............are you still banished from your queendom?

Hi Paddy...I own no tupperware, can't get it this far north.

m. xx
                  I am in the next seat.

Comment

yes, it would probably work to skip the first book as long as you get a good summary because everything is set up in it. It IS really bad, I can see why you couldn't get thru it. It only gets better after that. Wish I could say that about more in this world lol.

Comment

oh, about the AF-- failed again, but not bad at all-- 2 wee drinks, just enough to make me feel awfully guilty. I gotta keep trying tho, cause that's at least keeping me very moderate. I am surrounded by the stuff, but resisting better than ever. And no more tonite (I think!).

Comment

No feeling guilty. If you tried your best that's all you can ask of yourself!

m. x
                        I am in the next seat.

Comment

thanx... i feel ok, and am most happy about not feeling i NEED it, y'know? Just that i WANT it. But now i'm working on that. Gotta try the tuna juice too.

Comment

Beatle, can you please go back to writing in plain english instead of that Yankee slang stuff? lol

Comment

Flip, can you do something with that tampon please? LOL Flush it already!

m. xx
                              I am in the next seat.

Comment

Now that the Lush is back I probably can! lol

Comment

Working...
                                X