Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Found this place by reading about drunken astronauts !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok m done w/ yankee slang. on2 texting. y not? faster 4 me, shrter 4u.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
      It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Yeh flip I forgot to say - the Queen in UK is over 80 now - she doesn't need a tampon !!!

So whose tampon are you ????
        I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
        I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Obviously I cannot please anyone anyway so I will just revert to my international English (valid where applies).
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

Good Morning from Colombia.

Hey yu'all! Whasup eh! No me jodas con tanto burlaccion! :H
            Try and keep at leats Monday dry and the the days might just follow one into the other.
            Definitely don't succumb to the " morning Fixerupper"!
            Bit rushed today. Kids' 1st day back to school tomorrow.
            Will try and cheer everybody up this evening with what I'm sure would be a $500 winner in Readers Digest, U.S version-Mississppi Edition....
            Bye for now (BFN), G'day t'all you shielahs n' mates out there.
            Bashley :rays:
            P.S. San Andres Island(Col) before going dry. Yes, that is a beer in my hand; probably my 5th of the morning, just can't remember!. :hitme:

Comment

Diamond, the avatar refers to Lushy, the queen of this forum, (not!). She thinks she's Queen bitch. She's been away for a few weeks so a few of us are paying her out a little. It will go as soon as I find something more suitable. lol
              It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

This thread is completely gone. Time to let it go, no?

Bashley, can you start a new one with an equally attractive title, and hey, what is with that pic? Only Flip can claim to have a more um, unappealing, avatar (for the time being).

Comment

Que hubo Bashley.

Soy nuevo aqui y es mi primera vez.
                  Entoces mas que todo es una prueba.
                  Voy a buscar otro lugares ahora-de pronto en su propio "thread".
                  Coldoc

Comment

Hey Coldoc, welcome, whatever you said.
                    (Just kidding, jo entiendo)... looking for a good thread from you in the days that come!
                    besitas
                    beatle
                    p.s. I'm also fluent in Chinese and Japanese so be careful where you go there.

Comment

Goody Two Shoes

After a good while away people- I have to admit that I am feeling like a total shit for letting the side down.

Christmas was hell. Drink everywhere. My bother-in-law produced Pampero rum from Venezuela and stupidly I snuck one.

Was O.K. until all 30 of us took off for Melgar Military club and it was the same story at every turn.
                      Having a good singing voice after years of professional training, I was "volunteered" as the family representaive for the 2008 Kareoke Contest which I duly won over 1000 contestants with "Johnny Be Good", done in a voice like gravel path.

On leaving the stage with a 99, the organizer handed me a bottle of Aguardiente, my winnings, which I duly passed off and sat down at the family table, breathing heavily and thirsty.

Took a big slug on the water bottle in front of me and.... guess what... nearly neat Vodka/tonic. Been messing up ever since.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated as I am as some of you know, with a pistol to my head with potential siezures.

This bloody monkey is on my back again and without somebody to "talk to" I,m afraid it will do me in. Oh! I can do an incredible act as wew all can for the family, but in all seriousness I've let you, me and everyone I care about down and I feel like Ess Ahch 0ne Tee.

No funny stories today people; this is the real thing.

Love
                      Bashley XXX

Comment

Good to see you back bashley. No, you haven`t let anyone here down at all. Think positive and get to grips with starting over.........what you`ve achieved once, you can certainly achieve again.

Love and luck to you.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

I have to admit I did not take the time to read through the line of posts here. Are you taking any of the supplements or other medication?

Comment

hi there..ashley... welcome . thankx for sharing
                            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

No Meds just vitamins and a healthy burst of life on this stage I call "The World". Bit tricky sometimes though and we are not here for a practise run.
                              Look in Members- ugly mush.com and all previuos posts to get to know me.
                              BFN
                              Bashley

Comment

Thanks Starlight.
                                Nobody is perfect but it still doesn't make me feel any less of a Ess Ahhch one Tee
                                Love
                                B XX

Comment

Working...
                                X