Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh God my sister has cancer

(((Sheshe)))

There are so many options today hon. Don't think of the worst before you know. I lost my mother to cancer at age 55 but she was a five pack a day/heavy drinker so yeah, it was not a big surprise, but it hurt a lot. But she had lost the will to live. Your sis has much to live for and will fight this!:l

Comment

I don't know what to say except take care of your sister and stay sober for her. She will need you.
      I had tumors all over the place and had ALL my reproductive organs removed several years ago - plus a few more bits and pieces. When one goes through that, she needs someone strong by her side. Your mom can't do it, so it falls on your shoulders.
      The only think I can say is stay sober for her.
      Please keep us updated on her situation. You will get lots of support here.
      Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

I'm so sorry, Sheshe, and sent warmest hugs and wishes to both you and your sister. As has been already said, focus on just what has to be done, medically and emotionally, to get by day to day - I was the support for a friend with breast cancer who had to go through Chemotherapy etc. - and although it was tough on days, she managed well and has been clear for 2 years (infact she's never looked better!) Your sister is young and fit so will hopefully respond well to any treatment prescribed. It's great you have such a close relationship as your support will be invaluable - but do look for support yourself if needed/available - - it's important not to neglect your own needs too. Take care and keep us posted. :h
        :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
        Goals:
        Days 1-7 DONE
        Days 8-14 DONE
        Days 15-21 DONE
        30 days DONE
        60 days
        100 days

Comment

SheShe, I'm so sorry to hear this news. I will keep you and your sister in my thoughts.

Comment

Working...
          X