Pink Monday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pink Monday!

I feel good today. I wasn't AF over the weekend but sober! I had 1 glass of wine on Sunday and 2 on Saturday. There's STILL wine in the bottle. No desire to get drunk. Yay! The first monday in a long time that I don't feel depressed after a big weekend!

My weekend was tough, my partner and I fought but I managed to just stay sober. She was drunk so it was quite difficult to manage, she's been stressed out because I haven't been able to contribute to the house, rent, food etc since I left my job.

At least my confidence is up and I can actually face the world a little easier now, which will help in finding work. It's so difficult, I hate interviews and all that, I'm very smart and a good worker but you have to see me in action.

I see others in our community are struggling with family health issues (mental and physical). I wish them strength and calm.:l
    Full is not nearly as heavy as empty, my love...
    Not nearly. -Fiona Apple-

Pink Monday!

Hi deilight,

I am so glad that you stayed sober over the weekend and feel so well today, Good For You.

You know you got to do this for yourself.

Good Luck for tonight and the rest of the week..

Diamond xx
    I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
    I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Pink Monday!

Deilight, congratulations on an awesome moderate weekend!! You must feel so much better facing the new week without a hangover. Best wishes on the job search front. I'm sure it will be easier to sort out the relationship stuff once you have both feet on the ground in the work department again. Interviewing sucks but it's just one of those things that is a barrier in front of the job - gotta get through it. YOU CAN DO IT!! I bet it will feel easier with a clearer head too.

Best wishes and congratulations!

DG
      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
      X