Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just starting - How long before kudzu kicks in

Hi Everyone,

I am going on a cruise Saturday and don't want to over drink, when should I start Kudzu? How soon will it kick in. I haven't taken any yet.

Kevkev:thanks:

Hi Kev, I found that the Kudzu from MWO works within the first half hour... Try it someday to see how you feel though because we are all different.. Have a wonderful cruise and enjoy all experiences there, not just the booze..You can drink at home, this cruise should be special. Take Care, Hugs, ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Kev, Take it about 30 minutes before you would drink. If you take it in combination with the L_Glutemine it really helps. It is not a magic turn off switch! It does help with the cravings though. It also does not build up in your system you have to keep taking it. Please check on the max dosage. If drinking in the AM isn't a problem for you then don't take it in the AM.

Hope this helps, have FUN!

Melissa
      If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

Hi Kev,

No answer to your question as I haven't yet taken Kudz, but just wanted to say :welcome: ! Hope you have a wonderful cruise and look forward to hearing more from you when you get back . Warmest wishes,
        :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
        Goals:
        Days 1-7 DONE
        Days 8-14 DONE
        Days 15-21 DONE
        30 days DONE
        60 days
        100 days

Comment

The l-glutamin also helps cravings. If you have a craving, take it right away-- in powder form, which works very quickly, almost immediately if taken on an empty stomach-- and even though it might not stop you from drinking (depending on your goal), the urge to drink more and more will go away and just one drink might be enough. Anyway, it makes it easier to achieve what want, wether it is AF or just moderation.
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
          X