Also New Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also New Here

:new: Hi Everyone.. My story is too long to tell at this time, but drinking has infected my life for 30 years. My performance at work, my relationships with others, my marriage, and my view of my own dispicable self. I feel that I have much more to offer those closest to me and to the whole world for that matter. / / Friends have been tolerant of me . I have cofessed my prblem to a few / some say I am not really an alcoholic, but I know the truth when I wake up in the morning after... I look forward to being part of MWO and I need all the support I can get :thanks:

Also New Here

((((Cole)))

Hi hon and :welcome: You'll find a lot of support here. I am starting AF day 1 today, again. Had 33 days AF so I know I can do it. You can do. There are lots of people with lots of stories here, so you are not alone, whatever yours is.:l

Comment

Also New Here

Just wanted to say Hi Cole,and well done for making that first step-It ain't easy when your hurting.I should know i've done it enough times too,it becomes a rollercoaster,that seems never ending.I am quite new also.Have read the book,orderd the supps and CD's,and trying to get some A/F days in.This is a great place you will learn a lot from these guys.Stick around xx

Comment

Also New Here

welcome cole. we all have stories that are too long. let's try to put that behind us. support -- you will get it here.
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Also New Here

A warm :welcome: from me too Cole - so glad you found us!

It's a great place to be for support, inspiration and motivation - no better place than here to take those first, second and third steps on a journey to freedom from alcohol. We've all been there - varied backgrounds and experiences but all heading for the same goal and it's wonderful to head there with friends who understand.

So welcome again and look forward to getting to know you...
          :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
          Goals:
          Days 1-7 DONE
          Days 8-14 DONE
          Days 15-21 DONE
          30 days DONE
          60 days
          100 days

Comment

Also New Here

Welcome Cole! I think you'll find that this is a great place to clear your head and share events as you feel ready. I am on Day 2 AF myself, and couldn't have gotten here without these great people. Now, you are one of them...
            :welcome:

Comment

Also New Here

Welcome Cole,
              You will find plenty of support here. We have a Newbies in Need thread you can join where you can post every day or whenever you want. Check it out. Bird

Comment

Also New Here

Cole: You do belong here! Regardless of what your friends say, if you think you have a drinking problem, then you, in fact, do have one. I was a very functional alcoholic & absolutely no one would have called me one. I knew I was. I've just put together 22 days wo/booze. This a huge accomplishment for someone who drank to black-out 3 - 4 times per week (at least). Keep coming. Mary
                Wisdom, Courage, Strength
                October 3, 2012

Comment

Working...
                X