Back on the scene - Hellllllpppppp!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck Sweet Cheeks - I'm so glad your son is ok. And hubby's standing by... Now it's your turn to be ok. You can do this thing...
    Blessings,
    FMF x
    (AA helped me a lot for the first 4 weeks, not so much now, now it's all you guys... Thanks.)
    :heart: c: :heart:
    "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Uda!!

So glad to see you back on line.

You know. You don't have to be doing well to be here. As a matter of fact, this place is for those of us who aren't doing so well, too!!

I am going for ONE DAY AF today.

Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Hi Guys,

As always, reading all of your posts brought me back into a more focused way of thinking. It's great to have the MWO family to inspire me that I can get my life in order.

Like you say Cindi - it's the place to be for those doing well and not so well and I'm determined to stick with it. I'll definitely try the L-glut as well as the Kudzu. The counselling sounds more up my street, so it's certainly worth looking in to. Day 1 af for me too today.

Well done Starlight - day 6 af is great. I'm not sure moderating is an option for me either - who knows though, if I can get it under control and get into the right mindset like Nblet has, there's hope.

Sorry to hear things haven't been great for you BB - hope things start to get better for you.

Take care everyone and have a fab day.
        Sweet
        xx

Comment

Working...
        X