Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been a BAD girl!

:damn:

The beast got the better of me. Crap! Now I have to start counting all over. Can I just subract a day instead? :H Well it certainly wasn't worth it.

And I lost 7 lbs since I started (or should I say stopped) a week ago. At least I only gained one back.

And I'm in a lot of pain today. I must have slept wrong or something because my shoulder and neck are killing me. I even took some left over pain meds and they are not helping. boohoo! The good news is my siatic leg is much better. It's always something when you are an old hag like me. LOL!

IAM............ disgusted with myself.

I've been a BAD girl!

If I were you Iam, I would subtract a day (as long as you go back to abs )
    Awesome weight loss - I have put weight on. Mind you I was drinking and not eating much, now I am not drinking and eating like a horse - aaaaaarrrrrrgggghhh!!
    Ouch, shoulder and neck sound annoying - plus sciatica. You need to rest and relax and try to do it without the aid of 'you-know-what'.

And, don't be disgusted with yourself, congratulate yourself on getting as many AF days as you did and carry on.
    xx
    Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

I've been a BAD girl!

Iam, from one old hag to another then............Youare.............funny!!!

Nah, just subtract the day from your sum total AF so far.............you don`t want to completely depress yourself!!! LOL

Good luck back on the AF trail.

Much love,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

I've been a BAD girl!

yeh amelia you said it right. good job to come so far. just lose that bad day. forget it.
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

I've been a BAD girl!

WOW you guys are awesome! OK then, it's day 9 instead of day 10. YAY! That makes me feel so much better!!! And I can keep my birthday as my quitting day. sigh......... It really makes a difference you know. I feel like I can just put yesterday behind me and forge on.

IAM......... feeling better already!

Comment

I've been a BAD girl!

Iam, you came back here & posted. That's a good start.:goodjob:
            Don't beat yourself up, just get back on that horse & ride it! Glad you're here...
            The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

I've been a BAD girl!

Onward and upward.............YEEEEEEEEHA!!!!!

Comment

I've been a BAD girl!

Day 9 for you then - Yippee!! Definately onwards and upwards as Starlight says........x
                Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

I've been a BAD girl!

Hi IAM,

I agree with everyone, subtract a day and move forward. Whatever you do, don't beat yourself up about it!!!!

"I AM" proud of you for your honesty :goodjob:

Big hugs,
                  Janet :h
                  AF Since May 2nd 2012

Comment

I've been a BAD girl!

I've had 3 drinking days since i stopped 2 months ago and i say i have been 'nearly AF for nearly 2 months'. In fact, it's got to be around 61 days now.

One of those drinking days was a big binge, due to getting revenge on my boss (long story) and the other two were moderation: 3 drinks one night and a double shot of Baileys the next.

So, don't worry. You might have done worse if you had have resisted that craving. I wanted to give in before it got really bad if you know what i mean. In some ways, i feel like that big binge i had has satisfied me for a bit more time.

Sorry MWOers, did not tell you about my big night out. It took me 1 week to recover because i got really sick afterwards.

Oh well... back to the drawing board and resisiting cravings. Lol.
                    One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Comment

I've been a BAD girl!

I am,
                      Subtract ! and continue ! one bad day does'nt throw away all the good days. Carry on ! IAD
                      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

I've been a BAD girl!

Congratulations to all of you and well done,

think positive and keep going...

Good Luck on the following AF days

Diamond xx
                        I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
                        I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Working...
                        X