Day 2 feeling ok-ish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 2 feeling ok-ish

Wow here I am..... two days into this thing.....Going forwards carefully. First night I drank a little less than normal but woke feeling rested after a lovely undisturbed sleep...Ohh so nice to awake feeling refreshed. last night I had two beers which for me is close to nothing and here I am this lovely morning feeling fabulous.. I had forgotten how good it can feel to wake up sans hangover. I can recommend it to all. I hope I can keep on like this after the weekend I know that will be my most trying time

Day 2 feeling ok-ish

good! hope you are doing the supps and everything. they will help you feel much better. let us know how you are feeling.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Day 2 feeling ok-ish

Dear Beach: I've been a member since April. I was up & down until July 9th when I had my last drink. I'm so optimistic about my future & really know that MWO was the catalyst. Mary
      Wisdom, Courage, Strength
      October 3, 2012

Comment

Working...
      X