back from my vacation in hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, here i am again at day 1. hopefully i can make it last this time.

Good luck Ghostman! You have made the first step. Let us all know if we can help in any way.

Day 9 AF almost over --- Double-digits here I come!!! )

Comment

what was it like--the vacation (besides hell)?
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Where did you go? Why was it hell, ghostman? I'm waiting to hear details...juicy details!

cap

Comment

Ditto. Paula.

Comment

Ghostman,
            I don`t get it.........or do I?

Do you mean you had a vacation from AF and found hell again back "on the sauce"??

Anyway, good luck with Day 1.

This is Day 10 AF for me.........believe me.........if I can do it, you can too!!!!

Love and luck to you,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Ghostman - A big congrats on Day 1 and keep posting us to let us know how you are doing.

Starlight Impress - Congrats on Day 10 and thanks for the PM, I totally relate to where you are coming from, actually I can relate everyone in this program.

I wish everyone success in reaching your day count today and there after, if you end up falling off track, just remember to get back on, don't allow yourself to feel bad for doing it, which therefore leads to the old "spiral" out of control binge drinking or drinking to get drunk again in order to self medicate your bad feelings. We all know it's not worth it and what a difference it makes when we are AF, life seems to run sooooo smooothly. We can face the world, our friends & family, our job, our boss and most importantly OURSELVES with a clearer head. No more guilt, no more lies, no more feeling ashamed for our drunken actions and best of all NO MORE HANGOVERS!!!! YIPPEEEE!!!

Anywho, just wanted to throw my "two cents" for the day Have a great mornning, afternoon or evening. Look forward to hearing from you all.

Big hugs,
              Janet
              AF Since May 2nd 2012

Comment

Working...
              X