I'm on day 6 with Topamax..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:new: and its amazing that I really do not want to drink. I have gone from 2 bottles of wine a night to 2 glasses. I am only on 25 mg a day am hoping when I increase to 100 in a few weeks the hunger will subside and I will not want to drink at all. Can anyone tell me what dosage they take when the hunger goes away....I have gained 20 pounds this year...uggg. Has anyone experienced any side affects at higher doeses. I love the book too! I appreciate any input.

:thanks:

Hi zhenna64,
    Am afraid I can`t offer any advice on the topa, as am not on it, but many who are will be along to help you out with that.

Just wanted to welcome you.........going from 2 btls/night to 2 glasses is commendable.

Wishing you much success.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Hi zhenna and welcome! It sounds like the Topomax is working great for you!! You will find lots of info about people's experiences, side effects, benefits, etc. in the section of the Forum for the medications. The section heading starts with Topomax, Campral, etc.

Best wishes to you!!

DG
      Day 32 Alcohol free
      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

I quit smoking too 6 weeks ago, a double whamee... good for you too! and thanks for your support!

PS I cant give up the swearing either.

Comment

Working...
        X