I'm Ready

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Ready

Hi Mary, I am SO glad your party went well and you did not drink! I am proud of you! Today is day 3 for me and I'm ready for battle as you know last week on day 3 I caved. I'm on all the supps, kudzu, l-glut, cd's and have gone running the past 2 days. I'm going to do some yard work today and go running later and I'm sure I will be here alot. I do not want to go through the last 2 days again. I can tell The Beast is getting very antsy today and is already working me... rat bastard. But I keep thinking about people like you and all the good things about NOT drinking. I'm so sick of this struggle. I want it to end and I tell myself if I take 1 drink I'm back to square one. I am focusing on getting through the physical withdrawls right now and I want everyone here who is struggling to go through this with me because I want to show them that it can be done. WE can all do this together. Thanks for checking in with me Mary. I'm having a little bit of a tough time right now but if it were easy we wouldn't be here. I'm so proud of your 35 days.... Don

Comment

I'm Ready

hey don congrats on pouring the beer.this is day 10 af for me. i'll say day 3@4 were pretty tough.nothing an old squid can't handle.your story sounds like mine.My wife found this site and I don't go to AA any more.I think that the support here is so much better.I'll be watching for you later.and saying a prayer in the mean time.

Comment

I'm Ready

Hi Don, how are you doing now ???

I'm on day one again and feeling quite confident at the moment ......

BB xx
        sigpicXXX

Comment

I'm Ready

Hi Betty, I'm glad you checked in. I have been thinking about you. I'm glad you are on day 1. This is day 3 for me and it has been tough, not unbearable, but tough. My sole purpose in life today is to not drink. The beast is really working me but I'm in full battle mode. Join me? Don

Comment

I'm Ready

Hi Don, yes I will join you in battle mode .....

Thanks for the support

BB xx

sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
            X