Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

I was actually online searching for a hangover cure when I came upon this site. I guess the best cure is not to drink? I'm not so sure I want to stop, though. I am sort of checking out the scene, here. I respect and admire all of the courageous people who have reached out with their candid and personal statements. I think I'm going to like it here.
    :sofa:

Hello

Welcome Tanny! Hope you find what need. I've been coming here a while now and its saved my life. Keep coming back, you will like it here. Bella xxx

Comment

Hello

Hi Tanny and welcome.
      The little character creeping up from behind the sofa made me laugh........reminds me of all the "mornings after" when I was still drinking and sometimes wakening up, only for it to slowly dawn on me that yet again, I had done something when smashed that I wasn`t particularly proud of.

Wishing you luck and love in whichever you choose, whether abstaining or moderating.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Hello

Tanny,
        Baby steps...... We don't make you do anything you don't want to do. We're here for support only. If you want are oppion we'll give it. Feel at ease here, were all friends.
        IAD:welcome:
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hello

Welcome Tanny, - look forward to seeing you around!
          :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
          Goals:
          Days 1-7 DONE
          Days 8-14 DONE
          Days 15-21 DONE
          30 days DONE
          60 days
          100 days

Comment

Hello

Hi Tanny! I can certainly understand your feeling about not being sure you want to quit. However you decide to sort through that decision, I think you will find this to be a great place for objective info to consider - and no pressure to do anything in particular other than be safe if it comes to that.

This is an awesome web site, program, and especially an awesome group of people.

DG
            Day 32 Alcohol Free
            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
            Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Hello

Welcome, Tanny

I also came upon this site almost by accident, and it's the best accident that every happened to me. We all know how you feel, and what you are going through. You will find many friends here, and lots of support, whether you decide to go alcohol free, or moderate. Good luck on your journey - we will be here for you!:welcome:
              The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

Hello

Hi Tanny and welcome,
                Hope you find the help and support that you need.
                Good luck Paula.

Comment

Hello

Hi Tanny

I also came upon this site by accident and hope it will help me..Im fine in the morning swearing Ill quit and then the "voice" comes to me in the evening saying o just have one drink..then bam!! every morning for the last 4 years is filled with regret and promises that I cant keep to myself...esteem is low..but nuff about me tell me more about you and your journey..

Comment

Hello

Hi Tanny and welcome ....

I didn't want to give up either, so I gradually cut down .......

I occasionally slip but i'm mostly moderating nicely .........

Anything is possible ......... be strong, we are here for you .......

BB xx
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

Hello

Welcome Tanny... I, too, "stumbled onto this site" and I'm so glad I did. Keep reading and posting. The people here are amazing. We can help you do whatever it is you want. Again, Welcome.
                      August- Don't you just hate that "voice". I call it the Beast.

Comment

Hello

hi never been here before. i guess we can help each other. i nee help

Comment

Hello

Welcome Sylvieeyes!! We can help each other, That's what this site is all about. Keep reading and posting and let the "clan" help. Don

Comment

Hello

bit unsure but know i need help. how r u/

Comment

Hello

:new: :new:

Comment

Working...
                              X