hey all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey all!

Im new here and this is my first time writing. I have not yet read the MWO program but am hoping with all my life that it works! I am an alcoholic woman of 40 somthing and its ruining my life. You all seem so wonderful and caring and im anxious to get to know you all>:new:

hey all!

Hi august and welcome.
    Drink was ruining my life too when I happened upon M.W.O..........am 13 days sober.
    Could never have achieved that, had I not came here.

Wishing you love and luck.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

hey all!

Welcome, August!!

MWO is an awesome place. People here truly care and will help you in any way they can.
      Do whatever you can to follow the program. It is a good program. Some people have better success at first than others but don't let that get you down. We are all on different levels and have differnt paths to follow.

You will find your way with the help of these people here.

I am still working on my way but have made great strides with the help of these friends, and I MEAN FRIENDS.

Good luck, read, post and do whatever you need to to get to where you need to be.

Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

hey all!

:welcome: Hi August

Welcome !

So how are you doing today ?

I found this site a couple of months ago and has helped me a lot. I was drinking 40 - 50 units per week but have managed to get down to an average of about 14 though have blipped past couple of weeks to 25 units. I am now going to try and stop for 30 days.

Cheers

Kath

Comment

hey all!

Hello August!:welcome: This site is a lifesaver. You should download or order the book asap so you can get with the program. Everyone here is or has been in the same boat as you. You don't have to feel embarrassed or ashamed of your drinking here. You just have to want to change.Today is my first day AF (alcohol free) and I'm on the MWO program consisting of the book, vitamin supplements, kudzu, l-glut, and the cd's ( all of which can be purchased here on the site). So just get on and start talking and people will respond. We are like a family with a common bond. Again, Welcome Aboard! Don

Comment

hey all!

August, a huge BB welcome to you .........

I've been here since november last year and my life has totally changed ......

Download the book and read all that you can, you now have friends all over the world who want to help you to be what you want to be .......

Love & Hugs, BB xx
            sigpicXXX

Comment

hey all!

:welcome: Welcome, August. You are among friends here, we will help you and support you any way we can.
              The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

hey all!

Glad you found us August. We will be here for you, and you can do this.

bear
                What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
                ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

hey all!

yes, welcome and good for you to take charge. hope to hear more from you.
                  Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
                  X