Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I did NOT make it through day 3, but I WILL PERSEVERE!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know what just made me go to the store and buy a bottle of wine to have with enchiladas, but I did. So I will start over today.

You all are very encouraging to me to read your stories. I have been lurking for awhile and posting a little bit. Trying to get the hang of how threads work, but mostly trying to get the hang of stopping. I have the supplements, CDs and topa, but something in the supplements makes me feel funny and I'm trying to single it out. I love the ALLone. Well, anyway, I could ramble on forever. Good luck to all.

Hi Muchthought, Do you still have the wine? If you do get rid of it. It might not be the supps that make you feel funny, it might just be that you went 2 days AF and you're not used to that. Get rid of the wine and climb back on the horse. Keep reading and posting. I'm only on day 4 so I know what you are going through. We can help eachother. Don

Comment

Hi muchthought,
      Good for you in trying again. Well done on the 2 days.........intent on persevering shows you`ll get where you want to be.

Good luck.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

HI Chief and Starlight - Thank you for replying. I drank the wine last night with the enchiladas, so at least it is all gone. No more alcohol in the house. I have been following each of yours journey and really am inspired by how long you are going STarlight. Don, we are in the same boat, well, I am in the canoe behind you paddling furiously.

I started the supplements slowly a week ago and I think its the kudzu that makes my mouth itch and ears ring. So I stopped that. I love the AllOne. I started Topa on Saturday, but misread the directions and took 25mg in the am and 25 in the pm and on Sunday night did not feel right. So Monday I only did the Allone and then drank Monday night!!!! So I gotta figure this out.

Not only am I a bozo on the supps but I have trouble following the threads here!!! If I lose you, please find me!!! So far I can find the exercise thread that Change started and will do that because getting outside really helps my brain.

I am going shopping with my daughter right now and WILL NOT buy any wine.

Thanks for listening and good luck to you both. Much

Comment

muchthought;179148 wrote: HI Chief and Starlight - Thank you for replying. I drank the wine last night with the enchiladas, so at least it is all gone. No more alcohol in the house. I have been following each of yours journey and really am inspired by how long you are going STarlight. Don, we are in the same boat, well, I am in the canoe behind you paddling furiously.

I started the supplements slowly a week ago and I think its the kudzu that makes my mouth itch and ears ring. So I stopped that. I love the AllOne. I started Topa on Saturday, but misread the directions and took 25mg in the am and 25 in the pm and on Sunday night did not feel right. So Monday I only did the Allone and then drank Monday night!!!! So I gotta figure this out.

Not only am I a bozo on the supps but I have trouble following the threads here!!! If I lose you, please find me!!! So far I can find the exercise thread that Change started and will do that because getting outside really helps my brain.

I am going shopping with my daughter right now and WILL NOT buy any wine.

Thanks for listening and good luck to you both. Much
          Exercise is good but better with company. Aerobics in a group is good, it's more
          fun and encouraging this way.

Robert

Comment

Hi muchhought, just wanted to say Im right there with you. I had a slip myself and am starting again today and aiming for 30 days without alcohol. I'm taking one day at a time, good luck and love, joesgal xx

Comment

HI - Thanks for the idea Robert, I will have to get up the nerve! I'm not real heavy, but get intimidated by all those gorgeous bodies in the classes. As long as I have a buddy to laugh with I would be okay!!

Joesgal - well, we can do this together. I am glad you are trying too. I am going camping for three days, so will be out of touch, but when I come back I will find you on this message board somewhere (!!! I hope - I get lost all the time) and write more. This trip has no alcohol so I am really relieved. I don't know if I can even mentally think 30 days, but I will really support you in it and think it is just wonderful you are trying. Take care - much

Comment

just found you guy's/all twisted inside

:new: I really don't know how I got here but I HOPE that it help's me. I stayed sober for a week and a half ( the longest in over 20 years) but I have failed this week. I want to control my drinking for myself and my marriage. But if my wife finds out I had any she will leave me. I do not have the products yet but am willing to try anything at this point.

Comment

Propartychief,

Welcome to MWO. :welcome:

It sounds like you are in tremendous difficulty with your wife over the drinking. I am sorry. I know how difficult that must be.

Read the book and read the posts.

People here will help you in anyway they can.

Take care,
                  Cindi
                  AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Propartychief, Keep reading all the posts here and see what you think. This site has changed my life and the lives of a lot of people here. There is no judgement, just caring people that understand where you are. This program works if you want it to. The first step is to download or buy the MWO book and take it from there. We're here for you when you want us. Don

Comment

Hiya,

If you look up some of my old posts and threads you will know I feel for you.. it is not easy and getting sober and staying sober is a good goal, but also one that changes your life. I am sure your wife knows about your drinking?
                      Don't worry, would she be upset if you went to AA, this is the problem with spouses, unless they have the problem they don't understand the support we need.

Good Luck, and I am around if you need support.

regards
                      Diamond xx
                      I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
                      I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

MT I am sufferin along with you today, I slipped over the last few days too, so its day 1 for me also. i will hold your hand if you hold mine. likewise to joesgal, chief and Propartychief.

sure helps knowing we are not alone. I am not too bad today but i am expecting it to be worse tomorrow. ( tried this so many times before so know what to expect). xxxMax
                        Sometimes the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy

Comment

Working...
                        X