Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful people!

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for the lovely responses and words much appreciated.... today is day 5 sorry but I am counting and counting ..... must say this morning I woke up and felt like a beer but am having tea instead ;0).... and not going to let my mind be persuaded..

Don and Starlight thanks for the kindness you guys are great!! and I am rooting for you from the other side ...... keep it up!!!:thanks:

Beautiful people!

Well done on day 5 Skye! :goodjob:
    The tea's antioxidants will do you more good than the alcohol ever will!

You should hop over to the monthly abs thread and join the Booze Buster bunch! having a hoot staying AF, lots of us from day 1 to day 81 over there.

Satori
    xxx
    "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Beautiful people!

Thanks so much Satori, really helps a lot to know that this can be beaten and thanks for the idea on the lime drink will most certainly give it a try ;0)

Comment

Beautiful people!

It most certainly CAN be beaten - I'm heading towards 9 months! Yipppeeee... I'll still be here when you announce the same thing ok!
        It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Beautiful people!

Thank you Flip I do hope that I will get to that mark as well, that's great that you've achieved 9 months already.... well done!!

Comment

Working...
          X