Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 3 ~ Made it - but really tough!

Hey Everyone
    Well, day 3 AF is almost over. The urge to drink today was fueled fiercely by the ever-present "visiting mother-in-law". You know the one, yea, she's the lady that won't shut up and interrupts you EVERY time you try to say something @#&!!*!* Argh!!! I'm about to go out and search for some "near beer". Still having alot of stomach pains/cramps & body aches. But, every day I want a beer a little bit less. It is working, we just have to forge ahead guys!! I think I will settle in with hubby on the couch with a bowl of popcorn & a movie. I bid you all a wonderful evening. I'm sending you all good thoughts!

Peace
    Red
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

~Red :h

go Red! it's going to get better from here out

your intestinal flora is no doubt all out of whack...I'd suggest some good fresh yogurt once a day or you can get the capsules with the acidopholus as well.

be sure to hide MIL's body very well...we don't want to be seeing you on the news

nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Delighted for you Red !!!!

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Way to go!!!! Keep focusing on your goal - you know what you really want, so get it!
        It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Great Job Red! For me, the 3rd day was the toughest and you made it! Keep reading and posting and the days will get easier. We will help any way we can.. Don

Comment

Hey Red,

I am a MIL. I try not to interrupt on everything he says.

LOL.

Just kidding. Great on the AF!!

Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Well, at least I can laugh about it, eh!!

Red
              "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

~Red :h

Comment

Hi Red, I can definitely relate to the MIL thing. You are doing great. Way to go!

Rob2
                Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.--- Dale Carnegie

Comment

Nicely done Red !!!!! urgg !!!! I will NEVER be a Motherinlaw like mine is !!! tee !! hee!! You are doing so great.... !!! Hugs,

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Working...
                  X