One Week AF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Week AF

Good morning everyone, I am starting day 8 AF and that is unheard of for me. I have not gone that many days without my friend Mr. beer for years. Yesterday I had strong cravings in the afternoon, but when I took my dosageo 25 mg of topa all desire was eliminated. I'm also incorporating the other aspects of the program. The hypnotherapy has been very helpful.

I'm only on my 2d week of Topa and up tp 50 mg. So far I have had no side effects and the Topa seems to be working. I ordered from River Pharmacy and was happy with their service

Rob2
    Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.--- Dale Carnegie

One Week AF

congratulations!!!

this is fantastic work! keep it up! :goodjob:
    It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

One Week AF

FAN-BLOOMIN-TASTIC Rob!!!!

Flip said it earlier, and I totally agree.........1st wk. is by far the hardest........only recently accomplished that myself, as am now just into my 4th AF wk.

The high of getting through Wk 1 is second to none...........gets easier every day now, as in you`ll probably still admire your drink of choice from afar, but you`ll be determined not to throw it all away for a MERE drink!!!

Sooooooooo pleased for you!!! Well done!!!

Starlight Impress x

Comment

One Week AF

rvm,
        I'm happy for you. Wish I was on day 8!

Comment

One Week AF

No need to wish Roz............you shall have your Day 8.........believe........

Much love,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

One Week AF

Right On rvm !!! You have such a great attitude for this journey and that is half the fun of it !!! I'm really proud of you !!! YAHOOO!!!!!

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Working...
            X