floating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floating

Just wanted to talk a little. Day 15 af.This site is my anchor.Does anyone ever use the chat room?I could use a beer right now,not because I crave it,just cause for 35 yrs thats what i've done.Habit,addiction,whatever.Seems wierd,this is the only place on the computer that I use,oh I can chk e-mail also.Well I guess I'm done crying.Everybody, hope your day goes well

floating

Hi comeatalook,
    Congrats on the 15 days.
    Yes, M.W.O. is an anchor for so very many of us.

Lots of people use the Chat.........I like it........can talk about the serious side of our problem and have a laugh as well and more often than not there are one or two members in it. If ever you`re feeling low and there`s noone in Chat, perhaps you`d like to post in the a.s.a.p. thread and ask if anyone online fancies joining you in Chat.

Much love,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

floating

great at 15 days. You are in control now. Habits can be good to shed.

How cold is it there? Wouldn't a hot chocolate be nice?
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

floating

Job well done! 15 days is great. Hot chocolate does sound great, too warm here but I get it would warm you and your hands up nicely. Nice to see you.
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

floating

Hi, day 15 is amazing .......... Keep up the good work!!!
          sigpicXXX

Comment

floating

It's nice to hear from you guys,thanks you made my day!

Comment

floating

You`re most welcome.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

floating

Congrats on 15 Days! How could you use a beer now? You would be sorry before you even finished it... Glad you checked in.. Hope you have a great evening.. Don

Comment

floating

Don't cry, Boop Boop de boop instead

Comment

Working...
                  X