stuck at home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stuck at home

Just got done reading threads,I don't want to offend anyone but I thought it funny.My wife is at work,also my 2 oldest boys, the youngest is a senior/high schl. I would't mind a bike, but my new hobby is house work.I get a lot of satisfaction doing laundry,dishes & I've always cooked alot.It's about 58 degrees today I'm eating homemade pizza,waiting for clothes to dry.Dishwashers still running,floors are clean,have to pick up my senoir from schl in an hour.Put in a job app.for the state job.And it's day 16 af .Life is good!!Hope everyone is having a good day,Oh Flip,sorry I missed you in chat last nite,My oldest son is joining the air guard,leaving in 2 weeks and I was setting here talking with him & didn't notice you had logged in

stuck at home

Hi comeatalook,
    Fantasic AF run........keep going!!!

We`d best hope your job application is successful then, eh?, `cos seems like you share my perspective on domestic chores..........nothing but necessary evils !!! LOL

Much love,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

stuck at home

Come,
      What a gal! Domestic Diva extrodinar ! Take care....we're hear for you ! IAD
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

stuck at home

Comeatalook, Good job on 16 days!! I must admit I share the housework satisfaction.. My wife says I have a defective cleaning gene I must have inherited from my mother...lol. tell your son I said good luck in the Air Guard and thanks for serving our country... Don

Comment

stuck at home

Comeatalook and Chief:

Can either of you come to my house? Please? I'm sure it would give you much more satisfaction than your own!:H

Comment

stuck at home

sheshe,
            I aspire to be like DG and get a cleaner, whist I sit and paint my nails!!!!!! LOL

Starlight Impress x

Comment

stuck at home

N,Y. is to far away to go to do dishes.Only been there once,in 1977 on my way to the middle east.I think ohio is much closer to you lol.Good to hear from you chief .I'm so dumb on this commputer.I filled out 1/2 my app. this a.m. and the commputer stole the site from me.The wife said she'd fix it tonite.I'm up to about 4 words -min now,Best wishes to all

Comment

stuck at home

Cometakealook :goodjob:

I'm posting my hubby over to your house with a return label for you to come here .......
                sigpicXXX

Comment

stuck at home

I'll clean your house but the French Maid's outfit will cost extra...

Comment

stuck at home

Chief,

Do you think you have OCD? Obsessive Compulsive Disorder? I too clean A LOT and actually ENJOY It. I've read that people with OCD have a tendency to over indulge in drinking. Just wanting to see if this applies to you. ?????

Curious
                    :beach: "You can't go uphill thinking downhill thoughts"
                    AF since 10/11/2008

Comment

stuck at home

Cometalook,

Welcome, good job on the AF.
                      My husband does all that (except cook) and he works too. I work from home and cook and it all well.... works!

Glad you found the site, I'm looking forward to getting to know you.

Rottrod
                      If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

stuck at home

Michaela, No I don't have OCD, I think it's just that my mom always kept ( and still does, she's 86) a clean house and then I spent 20 yrs in the Navy flying as an Aircrewman and everything always has to be clean and in it's place on the airplane, so I think it's just been conditioning and training. Don

Comment

stuck at home

Thanks Chief. Just my own personal survey. Wow 86! That's awesome! Good for her! Good genes!

Michaela
                          :beach: "You can't go uphill thinking downhill thoughts"
                          AF since 10/11/2008

Comment

stuck at home

Did I tell u when stuck at home Boop Boop de Boop?

Comment

Working...
                            X