Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CAN I ASK A FAVOUR OF YOU ALL PLEASE

I couldn't agree more with one and all.

And, by the way, nancy, I will use LOFL for the first time in my life because it's actually true (well, I fell off my chair).

Who ever thought our ever-serious and thoughtful NANCY, had it in her-- I'm always dicovering new sides to the members here.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Oh Nancy!!! :H :H

Comment

Ha!....that was really funny Nancy. I am laughing my way into day 5.

Comment

Nancy - I am soooh gullible!!! I was worried!!.. but of course not!!!!!! Sorreeee!

I stopped after the first post - it was too wierd for me (she could be a writer of some proportion but not my subject matter choice!!!!!!) so I wasn't up to speed on it all despite feeling 'guilty' for not reading on when I saw you guys supporting there....hmmmm. You've still got bigger hearts than me but...... So....anyways, good planning/thinking and thanks RJ.

Thanks RJ for all this anyway - never said it here before and I meant to....

Have a god day guys.

Finding x
          :heart: c: :heart:
          "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Working...
          X